Account got suspended for no reason

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Gilaindo7, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Gilaindo7

Hello,

I play for more then 2 years and never did anything crazy. I just play the game. But for some reason i cant login from today cause it says im suspended! i didnt get a email or anything. I hope someone can help me cause i dont know what to do.
    • Up x 1
  2. percivalus2

Same here, "account banned" or "account suspended" i have a long standing account and i can't acces it anymore, had to make a new one to create a ticket and hope there will be some reply ..
    never had a mail about any issues and not happy with the way this is happening and hoping for a good explanation .
    Better service would be to allow to log in and there make a ticket and get info
  3. Bwlupus

I got account banned today. No Email notice as well. This is some sort of ban wave or what?
    • Up x 1
  4. percivalus2

Hoping login server issues .. but it's not easy to get attention or know if lotsa players have the same ban/suspend issue with account . You literally have to make a new account to post on this forums :mad: or make a ticket .
  5. Pinky123456

Same here,
    Banned for no particular reason (no email).
    • Up x 1
  6. WroxBanned

My account was banned this morning too. No reason given.
    • Up x 1
  7. MuldoonX9 Developer

Open a support ticket and mention the name of the account that was banned or suspended. Our customer support reps will be able to help you through the issue. The link to opening a support ticket is in my signature.
  8. Sierra331

I call bull on this, a lot of your GM's are just going ape**** on players. Hell for a game with a marginally adult playerbase your GM's have pretty well disillusioned me here. The whole optional profanity filter and /ignore "features" are complete bull when your GM's just suspend and ban people for friggen cursing! Can't tell a dude "**** you" for being a dick and running you over with a harasser rather than shooting you. I mean what the hell kind of game is this when you can't even have competitive banter/flaming between gamers?