PS2 on PS4

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ReggieMcMuffin12, Jan 23, 2015.

1. ReggieMcMuffin12

Why am I posting this here, Because even though I've done everything SOE has asked of me I cannot post in the PS4 beta area of this forum.

My questions,

Why if you are splitting the PS2 PS4 beta into regions does you sign up page not bother to ask about regions ?

Why are you sending out US beta codes to people all over the world who cannot access the beta ?

Do you think that sending beta invites to loads of people who you then block from getting access is a contributing factor into the complaints that the servers are empty ?

How are you going to get international beta codes out to people that signed up ages ago and who have received useless US beta codes ?

Why are you blocking people from posting in the PS4 beta forum, even though you invite them to go there and give them an activation code ?

Any idea when this 2013 consoles launch window game will actually release, it's now 2015. Does release window mean something different in American English than in standard English ?

Does incompetent mean the same thing to you as it does to me ?
  2. American_Psyco

Is there any chance I could have your code as I'm from California and signed up months ago bit still no code thanks
  3. havic24

im asking this here because I cant post in the closed beta froums(insurficent privilege kinda broken system there) I cant get into the game every time I try I get server unavalible my psn is havic248 im guessing your going to need that to see whats going on with that
  4. ReggieMcMuffin12

I't'd be nice to get a reply to this ?
  5. Desann

I am in the same boat as you man. I have a PS4, played PS1 since 2007, and beta tested PS2 in the veteran beta. I would like to give input for the PS4 beta, but no code still...
  6. Opapanax

People really don't need to be in the beta if they have strong PC bias. You should be open and knowledgeable to how console gaming works and how FPS' s play out with consoles as well.

I too was having issues with my beta forum code not working. If you've been accepted I would try and use the links in the e-mail to get to the section they describe for registering.

Keep in mind if you are accepted and have downloaded the client. The beta server is up from 6pm est - 12am est during the week and is up full time on the weekends.
  7. fatboyron

Just read on Twitter they are sending out more keys today.

Please please can you send me one to fatboyron2@googlemail.com, there's also buddy keys going out, but none of my friends have got a key yet either.

Someone please hook me up!!!!
  8. ReggieMcMuffin12

Bump, still no answers about why send beta codes to non US players and how we will get euro beta codes
  9. ReggieMcMuffin12