(HYUN)HyunsDragons-NC's Air Force

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by UnionBob, Dec 7, 2014.

1. UnionBob

[IMG]
    HYUN Dragons
    Who We Are
    We are NC's go to for Air cover and air assault. Varying from split squadrons of air we adapt to the situation providing the necessary means of air support and moving the rest of our platoons as ground troops.

Ranks:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dragon Grand Admiral:Designated Outfit Leads

Dragon Admiral: Officers,Squad/Platoon leaders

Space Cowboy: Elect Paratroopers meant for high density drops
    Requirements:
    -2 month membership in outfit
    -BR50+ required and/or permission from Dragon admiral

Reapers: Air dedicated Troops
    Requirements:
    -2 month membership in outfit
    -Battle rank of 50+(or permission from a D.A)
    -Approved by air wing lead

Dragon Enforcer:: Backbone Paratrooper/basic
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outfit Loadout Info
    • Esamir Snow Camo/White
    • Outfit Decal:"can be unlocked with certs through depot(selecting outfit decal holder)"
    • Gauss Compact S/Gauss Rifle S with underbarrel smoke
    Events
    Ops=Saturdays starting 5pm eastern- stops around 9pmeastern
    Prime Time: 5pmeastern--8pmeastern

HOW TO JOIN
    Apply in game through the outfit browser(Please list your BR and specialty)

Please Leave Comments Below
    Complaints can be given to any of the outfit leaders and they will kick/deal with misbehaving players in game

[IMG]
    Thanks to: T4gur1t for designing the outfit emblem
  2. EViLMinD

Last night, one of your members, Skydaddy01, tank mined my Vanguard deliberately. He was being a creep because I kicked him for not helping me repair. I said nothing to him. I was busy repairing. He just immediately blew up my ride after we'd been tanking for several minutes. What a total cheese D. All I wanted was him to contribute to the vehicle's survival. I did nothing wrong - except allow him to join me.

Then... I got the troll Tells: "u mad bro"

I've run with you guys before, and I know you're good people. This ahat is NOT the sort of player you should have out there repping you.
  3. Icedude94

I'm reporting to you guys that one of your players, samnorm9 was extremely rude and disrespectful. I had pulled my duster liberator at the warpgate and had it locked to squad because I was waiting for someone else in my outfit to hop in.

Seeing that I had it locked to squad, he started sending me tells for an invite and when I declined, he started bawling and throwing a hissyfit. He said he had more than 500 hours in a liberator(his stats show less than 100) and he said hewas probably better than anyone else I knew(dissing my outfit). He then asked my battle rank and said I must be a BR 10 for taking him in.

After telling him I was BR 100, he went on to say that I'm a **** pilot anyways and that he was muting me. He then got messaged by my outfit leader, mistertwister22 and his response was to call twister a few choice derogatory anti-homosexual slurs.

Now I DO drive tanks a lot. I'm often the go to guy for anti-air with my AP cannon and I am very good. Until I see samnorm9 kicked out of your outfit, any HYUN aircraft I see are going to be shot down.

4. Bloodlet

You guys label your outfit as Air/Air-Assault but I was in a platoon with you all until the server took a dump the other day and you pulled more ground vehicles than I typically see of most "Combined Arms" NC outfits. Don't get me wrong, this was a good thing. Would you say that you often make use of all tools in game rather than a lot of these "Combined-Infantry" outfits do as if bringing enough force to take a base is a stain on their E-honor?
  5. UnionBob

Yes that was a horrible situation with that server dump we lost half our pilots and the armor column was a last ditch effort to destroy the sunderer horde.:p We do prefer to run air,air assaults and do it almost all the time but it comes down to effectiveness and at the time there was too much AA to use air effectively.

With the "in game tool" idea as well we will get on our hands and knees if need be to do what needs to be done. We might not have the pride/honor:eek: of more smaller outfits but we get the job done in the most effective way we can and that is what counts to us.
  6. TyranEndlos

Just to let you know, one of your members DarkDagger143 was teamkilling people with his friend paraponceraC4. He team killed me, said it was an accident had his friend revive me then his friend shot me dead as soon as I was revived. They said some pretty offensive things I don't want to put on here at all. I have played with you guys before and you guys are fun to play with but this guy was making you look VERY bad. Might want to get rid of him.
  7. BIllyGG

Wait, wait, wait...NC has an Airforce?

Where the **** Have you been?!?!
  8. paraponeraC

Hey Tyran, if that was the case you probably weren't a very good boy to your fellow NC. My apologies if we ruined your gaming but anybody who runs with me or darkdagger knows we don't roll like that.
  9. TyranEndlos

I don't TK at all, and I still remember the situation. I jumped back from Howling Pass to Material Storage to pull a sundy because it was requested. When I ran up to the vehicle terminal he killed me and feigned saying sorry. You revived me and then killed me yourself as soon as I was up. You both laughed getting your rocks off and nothing was said of me TKing anyone or having done anything to my fellow NC. I have no idea why you guys did it other than you were just being arseholes.
  10. Joe Schmuckatelli

Don't know how "loose" this outfit is usually, but I was helping defend Northpoint (as BelowAverageGuy) a while ago when samnorm9 walked up to me while I was at a terminal and TK'd me. Took a few shots with his pistol, so it was no accident.

I messaged him with a simple "Don't do that again," and he got all schoolyard bully on me. Classic "What are you going to do about it," stuff.

If you guys are professionals, and most of you seem to be, you don't need this guy, he's a load and makes your outfit look like a bunch of 4-th graders.
  11. UnionBob

I've already said before and i'll state again that if you want this dealt with contact me at Hyuniljimae in game as for members being kicked I give two warnings per player before kicking them.