Miller unplayable since maintaince 03.02.15

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kaindestroi, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Genetic

What the Holy Higby is going at the moment , i log in fine ( all be it a bit slow ) but non of my loadouts will save and then i find out that i cant even spawn anywhere
  2. PhysicsGenious

welcome to planetside?
  3. Logri

Thank GOD! I thought it was at my end...
    Thanks for the heads up :)
  4. Ragnarox

Planetside 2 is at its final breath till someone unplug the respirator.
    • Up x 2
  5. LukeSkye

Miller is unplayable for me, i can login , status connection quality is "Good". From deployment screen i cannot deploy to an area, moreover the deployment table on the left shows only one option (not all continents visable) and the option is unreadable (overimposed chars on one line of text) and it doesnt let me deploy. Instant action does the countdown but again no deployment possible.

Luke.
  6. taxidriver

miller worked pretty fine for me yesterday for 4 hrs of playing (2-3 seconds of hitching was all) , where i still got problems is cobalt.
  7. DaVinci

Same here. Slow login, cant choose deploy area.
  8. Odstrzal1916

There is no hope :(
  9. RagingArtist

Ok so I had to come to the forums and apparently everyone has the same problem...
    For a couple of hours now I'm trying to deploy on Miller but its impossible ... WHAT HAPPENED ? last night was all great but now its broken ! FIX THIS
  10. HamsterGri

And again Miller is Dead...Yesterday was ok...now again dead...can't deploy...over 180.000 latency ingame...they said they fixed this...but...guess it was not fixed
  11. HamsterGri

and to make a short printscreen
    [IMG]
  12. Thunde333

13. Doc Jim

The character selection screen is a slide show and the deployment screen is all jumbled... didn't even get to play. No problem at my end, CPU and memory usage is all within the usual parameters. I had to kill Planetside 2 with the task manager.

Edit: I'm also beginning to think that this game needs euthanasia.
  14. yellowj7

miller down ?
  15. MrCaveman

Yeah, for "maintenance" ... hope it runs after that....
  16. yellowj7

how long ?
  17. Babaroga

If i could go back in time i would slap myself silly for even considering paying for the membership.
    Maintenance from 6AM with a minimal downtime...

Well you broke that world record the other day, that has to count for something?
  18. MrCaveman

dunno, it went offline at 5:45 PM CET
  19. Tanis1972

Any Comments regarding Miller re-instatement from support peeps.
    Gettting severe withdrawal.
    Hi my name is Tanis1972 and I'm a Planetside2aholic
  20. Chocoboo