Sony is this your idea of Faction balance?.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dreez, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Dreez

Currently on Cobalt server - Indar. Vanu has TWICE the population of TR, and 30% more then NC .

Both servers and continents should have forced balance.. So in this case, No more VS-players can
    login to Cobalt and join Indar... they should be forced to the other continets until all 3 faction are equally matched.
    • Up x 1
  2. Zeppelin123

I took this screenshot 1 minute after his post. Mind you that Indar jus tunlocked a few ago. I am at loss of words sometimes about these crybabies here.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 6
  3. BlueSkies

Going to guess that he accidentally switched his map info over to territory control instead of cont pop
    • Up x 4
  4. Zeppelin123

Could be sure but that makes it even more embarassing to run to the forum to rant.
    Mind you that Amerish is perfectly balanced and the NC is severly outnumbered on Hossin. But nooooo one has to do a rage post.
  5. MrForz

It's funny. Being on Cobalt, today I was like "Damn, NC is pushing quite hard." Having captured Hossin and having a very good presence in the rest of maps.
  6. Pikachu

NC was mostly pushing against a force equally strong meaning no progress for either side.
  7. Bindlestiff

As if any of this matters, even if it were true; nobody was having fun with crazy ping, lag spikes and generally nothing working.
  8. AlterEgo

Thank God you weren't asking for another nerf. In that case, there should be a form of population balance on any server; no one faction should have more than 40% pop.
  9. FnkyTwn

Once again the Orion ruins the game for everyone.

Thanks a lot Vanu!
    • Up x 1
  10. MotionBlured

FYI, just because the continent is 33/33/33, doesn't mean the fight is going to be balanced. Are you going to try and force balance at the base next? The only thing forced balance will do is deny someone the ability to play, and that's a stupid thing to do.
  11. NoblesseOblige

VS is OP, guys, s-seriously!They can five shot infantry, and they shouldn't be able to do that!
  12. Goldmonk

Dude, there's always going to be some level of imbalance except maybe during primetime. I dare you to play in the early morning hours and you'll see real imbalance. Probably ghost cappers, so ignore the *******.
  13. Xasapis

Omg, one continent has more of one faction than the rest! What a surprise ... not.
    • Up x 2
  14. Goldmonk

Everything must be balanced and I want my hand held! - what this post sounds like.