Pet Peeves - The never ending list.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Whale, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Whale

1. Bad drivers from your own empire that drive into you. They never slow down, They push you out of position, and / or to your death.

Your turn.
    • Up x 1
  2. _itg

2. People walking through my body from behind while I'm shooting. What makes you think that's a good idea?
    • Up x 7
  3. HappyStuffin

3. Passengers in my Sunderer shooting aimlessly and giving away my hiding position.
    • Up x 3
  4. Hatesphere

3: its a mag not a clip you sorry sons of....
    • Up x 3
  5. Xind

4(5): People who throw grenades into a room, regardless of whether allies are in it or that the area has already been secured or no enemy could POSSIBLY be in the room since allies literally surround it on all sides.
  6. IvanCGray

6.) Elitist stat-padding ******* that think this is an arena shooter, and their K/D inflated ego makes them the only one on the faction who matters, in a TEAM GAME.
    • Up x 1
  7. FateJH

No, thank you, I'm good.
  8. HappyStuffin

7. People singing or playing music in proximity chat thinking they are being cool.
    • Up x 1
  9. FBVanu

Easy solution: stop reading other player's stats.
  10. FBVanu

Well, I get the others, the infantry that just jump off a little hill right in front of me, or, they run straight in front my oncoming speeding Lightning or MBT I can't stop on a dime, I can't expect my own faction to come jumping down ... look at your minimap darn it.

or infantry that think it is a great idea to hide behind my tank, while I'm taking heavy fire.. I will have to back up to get out of the firing line/range.. so I accidentally run them over.. .

or other vehicles that drive right in front of my guns, while I'm firing... I'm not looking left or right, I'm looking at my target.. if you catch that shell, that's on you.
  11. Thardus

Or just running side to side like a maniac. Sure that works when you're having your little honour duels, but if we're trying to hold defensible positions, with the enemy coming towards us, find some cover, and STAY OUT OF MY LINE OF FIRE!
  12. Smoovious

When I'm using my Sunderer as battle-bus or running ammo around to the tanks, why my gunners seem to think it is a good idea to just run off, leaving me defenseless, just before I need them the most.

I'll spot an enemy sunderer, and run right up on it expecting my gunners to take it out pretty easily, and just as I get up to it, I notice the gunner seats empty, just before the enemy sunderer, WITH GUNNERS, blows me up.

If you're not going to be a gunner, don't sit in the gunner seats.

Drives me absolutely up the wall...

-- Smoov
  13. DrPapaPenguin

Ludicrous nerf requests on the forums.
    • Up x 2
  14. DerUnf4ssbare

1. People not covering you when you rez someone as a medic.
    2. Medics that also try to rez the same person as you instead of covering you, altho the rezbeam is clearly already running.
    3. Getting shot because of this sh*t.
  15. JobiWan

Aircraft hovering over a spawn room with OHK giant shotguns attached to them.
  16. Yago

A slight variant.
    I'll spam a lasher to suppress a doorway, holding a large enemy force within.
    Some fool always just walks into the continuous stream of glowing orbs.
    I used to stop firing, but this has led to the enemy forces streaming out of the doorway and over running our forces.
    Now I just keep firing and kill the fool as quickly as possible.

Apologies to NC and TR, but that is the best use of that weapon.
  17. Pikachu

:oops:
  18. Mooveoverbrt

8. Engi's who sit in their turrets and don't drop ammo.
    9. People who try and repair my magrider without ducking.... while I'm engaged with another tank. /sigh
  19. JobiWan

Players who only ever play one class and refuse to change even though the context of the battle requires it.

As an example, the heavy who runs round spamming 'I need a medic' who is 5ft away from a terminal or a sundy who could easily switch out to medic, self heal, then switch back. But not, it's somehow beneath them to play anything but HA.
  20. Mefi

MAXes that hide behind you when you repair them :confused:.