As Faction leader. FORCE ONE LOADOUT on your entire faction.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by actionpark, Jan 30, 2015.

1. actionpark

So...just hypotetically. If you where in command of your faction and had to FORCE ONE LOADOUT on every player. What would you chose? How would you set up guns/attachments on classes and vehicles
    that every player HAD TO USE from BR1 to eternity. Dont have to lay out every class but give some suggestions?

If I ruled TR: Mostly I think i would just stick with the defaults and put laser-sights on them. Our troops would rule cqc and still have those big magazines for ineffectual-but-often-necessary medium range spamming.

Engineer: Trac 5/Lasersight - Repeater - FLAK - Tank mines and AV-turret
    Medic: T1 cycler/Lasersight - Repeater - NW - AOE HEAL - Res.grenade
    Heavy: CARV/Forgrip - Repeater - NW - NMG - SKEP (AA launcher)
    Light Assault: Trac 5/Lasersight/Silencer - JJ - C4 - NW
    Infiltrator: Sniperrifle - Darts - Repeater - EMP and bandolier
    MAX: I really dont know :p

Prowler: AP and Vulcan
    Mosquito: I really dont know

How about you guys? What would your army look like
  2. Lord_Avatar

/suicide
    • Up x 2
  3. Zeppelin123

I would give them a brain.
    • Up x 3
  4. actionpark

5. Xasapis

This is a veiled request for the people's opinion on the most potent, but also most new player friendly equipment of each faction. It has merit, since a weapon suggested for a veteran will not necessarily be good for all BR levels.
  6. RIctavius

People thinking about being faction leader now?

.... *sigh* why am I always right.
  7. Liewec123

i'd force my entire faction to use shotguns with shotgun pistols and shotguns on all of their planes and tanks,
    FOR SPACEMURIKA!
  8. Zeppelin123

Dont forget shotguns with underbarrel shotguns and shotgun grenades. Also HAs get a shotgun shield which fires randomly in every direction. Oh an MAXes can throw HAs around for more shotgun in your face. Also an AA shotgun which obliterates any aircraft within 5 meters.
  9. repairtool6

sigh...the brawler

some jokes are funny, some jokes are hilarious

for some people; putting a 0hk shotgun (on a shotgun) is a just a joke. funny ha ha

for some people: so people actually dont realise and aknowledge that this is insane-great and instantly makes brawler best shotgun in the game? hilarious ha ha
  10. HAXTIME

INFILTRATOR
    I'd go with a heavy sniper loadout that is also moderately suitable for close-range infiltration. There is a hard choice between claymores and medical kit. Both result in increased survivability. A possible solution would be to swap Hold Breath for Regeneration, but I finally went with a class that should avoid to be shot.
    • Primary weapon: RAMS .50M [ straight pull bolt | 8x scope ]
    • Secondary weapon: T4 AMP [ laser sight | silencer ]
    • Tool: Recon Detect Device
    • Grenade: EMP Grenade
    • Suit: Advanced Shield Capacitor
    • Ability: Hunter Cloaking
    • Utility: Claymore
    • Implant: Hold Breath

LIGHT ASSAULT
    I'd focus on indoors fighting and flanking, and avoid face-to-face combat if possible. Therefore, I'd go with a loadout that rewards death-from-above and ambush-style gameplay. Picked a hard hitting, long-range pistol and extra grenades for increased combat capability at medium ranges as well.
    • Primary weapon: TAS-16 Blackjack [ 1x RDS | extended-mags ]
    • Secondary weapon: NS-44 Commissioner [ 1x RDS | laser-sight ]
    • Grenade: Frag Grenade
    • Suit: Grenade Bandolier
    • Ability: Jump Jets
    • Utility: C4
    • Implant: Regeneration

COMBAT MEDIC
    Here I keep zergfights in mind, since that's one of the places where medic shines best. That is, we need sustainability, versatility, and firepower in one package. Hard one.
    • Primary weapon: T1S Cycler [ night-vision | grenade-launcher | soft-point ammo | compensator ]
    • Secondary weapon: TX1 Repeater [ laser-sight ]
    • Suit: Flak Armor
    • Ability: Regeneration Field
    • Utility: C4
    • Implant: Regeneration

ENGINEER
    Since the TR can massively outperform the DPS of MANA-AV turrets with deployed Prowlers in the long-range AV department, I decided to scrap it from the list of possible candidates. Here we need a class that excels at defense, but has considerable payload for offensive destruction as well, as well as a loadout that is convenient for vehicle use.

It was a hard choice between easy-to-use weapons for vehicle operation (sub-machine guns), and more powerful weapons for infantry gameplay (defense oriented). The implant choice was with vehicle gameplay in mind.

The choice of the Spitfire was the result of keeping the utility nature of the engineer in mind: the engineer should shoot less, and support more.
    • Primary weapon: PDW-16 Hailstorm [ 1x RDS | laser-sight | foregrip ]
    • Secondary weapon: TX1 Repeater [ laser-sight ]
    • Suit: Flak Armor
    • Ability: Spitfire Auto-Turret
    • Utility: Tank Mines
    • Implant: Enhanced Targeting

HEAVY ASSAULT
    Something of endless carnage and head-butting destruction, something that just demolishes the living-crap out of everything.
    • Primary weapon: T7 Mini-Chaingun [ rapid-fire ]
    • Secondary weapon: NS-44 Commissioner [ 1x RDS | laser-sight ]
    • Tool: ML-7
    • Grenade: Frag Grenade
    • Suit: Nanoweave Armor
    • Ability: Adrenaline Shield
    • Utility: Medical Kit
    • Implant: Battle Hardened

MAX
    Something that is effective in both the AI and AV department, and good for a MAX crush.
    • Primary weapon: M3 Pounder HEG
    • Secondary weapon: M3 Pounder HEG
    • Suit: MAX Flak Armor
    • Ability: Charge
    • Implant: Battle Hardened
    • Up x 1
  11. Huishe

Thou mad