Looking for the right NC or TR outfit on Connery

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Scott Daedaelus, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Scott Daedaelus

Hello everyone,
    I used to play PS2 religiously up until about a year ago. I was mostly pushed out of the game because the FPS was so bad. I had a great system that ran everything good except for this. So i purchased H1Z1 and tried that but the game is way too early for me to play it at this point so i decided to check out PS2 again.

I have a long history on Connery, I have played both TR and NC and ran with TRG (TR) and 666 (NC). Both where great outfits but at the time also required a bit of commitment. My interest in the game was lost after i just could not bare the FPS any longer. After such a long absence my former outfits have cut me loose.

Me and several friends have been playing public platoons on NC and TR (we switch around to really who is running a public platoon actually coordinating). Sadly i have lost most contact with the former outfits i once was a part of and based on my week of playtime i have not seen many of them anymore.

Im looking for an outfit that runs platoons with teamwork in the hours of 7:00 PM PST - midnight or beyond. My friends and I have similar work hours and this is usually when we are able to play.

I have played more NC than TR but really like both, i know that some people are die hard fans of one or the other faction but it is the teamwork and people i play with that really make the experience for me. So we are open to either TR or NC.

Any suggestions would be welcome.
  2. Renuse

A lot of great outfits are on the decline at the moment. I am honestly hard pressed to point out a good outfit that fits the platoon sized label. More often than not, most PLs turn their forces into a zerg after a bit, and the squad play suffers greatly. Its more like a super squad with 48 people in it.

I know 56rd would probably be perfect for you if your looking for a good sized force with good teamwork. They are really nice guys, and are willing to give people a shot generally. Hit up Patro in game, or look around for them on Reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/Connery/new/ ..

If your looking for more hardcore groups, with higher individual skill expectations that run smaller groups, but are super tactical and effective, I'd look up (in descending order of preference.) TR: SOLx, DRED/56RD, CIK, (keep in mind DRED and SOLx are a bit more selective? IDK a good word. Look up their recruitment posts and you'll see.)

Then these are other factions I would kinda recommend. NC:X, PG, VS: BAID, BRAC, KOJ.

GLHF man, wish you the best.
    Renuse, Sol Ex Lead Trainer.
    • Up x 1
  3. capoach

If you like tactical outfits and like Nc put an app in for hav0c (v0c). Small tactical groups that usually run nightly.
  4. Caek

Check out [56RD] on TR.

The time zone you put out is about our regular ops time. We usually start at 6 PM PST. We are typically running 2 squads of infantry and a squad of close air support on ops nights. Scheduled nights twice a week but easily a squad to two on off nights. Toss in an application if you'd like. We primarily use the in game system but heres out website if you're interested.

http://www.56threcondivision.com/
  5. Deadreach

Look for TR- [HMRD] if your looking for a Semi-Relax Teamplay enviroment. As of late we have been running 2 platoons nightly and actively work to hold the line during Alerts.

HMRD-Drunk Division, Lf Archcraig/Cowboy/Deadreach