You have insufficient privileges to post here

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by GoTDirt fromMAG, Jan 22, 2015.

1. GoTDirt fromMAG

Entered forum activation code according to directions in the email, still unable to post in the PS4 beta forum. Some help would be appreciated.
  2. Civan

yeah I have the same thing
  3. DarkStone45

Same is it a post count thing?
  4. GoTDirt fromMAG

I wouldn't think that was likely. I found no place to put that code here & have only entered it at SOE.
  5. champion9124

Yep, I have the same problem. I entered the activation code and everything and I still can't post.
  6. EGOMAN

can't post in the PS4 beta forums too :/
  7. LayZ

Same here
  8. hotdog_fingers

Having the same problem.
  9. BLK_KNIGHT_187

where do we enter our forum code at???
  10. Kitahari

Great, i cant myself, im not sure where to put this code. I see nothing they mentioned. So i tried redeeming it at soe.com
    i have afew good things to share but cant comment..
  11. hotdog_fingers

I reread the email and followed the instructions and it worked this time. My advice is to go step by step through the email and it will work for you.
  12. GhosTHnTR6

All,

New to the forums here, i inputted the code to have access to the beta forums for ps4, but when i go there it still states i don't have permission to post,etc. im new to the forums in general so is there a minimum post requirement prior to being allowed to post there? thank you,

GhosT
  13. GoTDirt fromMAG

Wish that following the directions in the email had had the same results for me.
  14. XCaedisX

I'm unable to access the PS4 forums as well, despite having entered the code to allow me access to them about 5 minutes ago. I got the little gift box icon saying so, but it still says I don't have the privileges to post there--even though the code for the PS4 worked fine. Does it just take awhile to actually take effect, or is something up?
  15. XCaedisX

Ope, wish I'd found this thread before posting my own. Having the same problem, even though I followed the instructions and was told after entering the code that I was now enabled to post in the PS4 forums. Still tells me I don't have the privileges to post there.

EDIT: Annnd I guess a mod found my thread as I was replying, lol. Sorry for the double post.
  16. RigorMortiis

well .. no Idea where to enter the forum code.. as well as my Ps4 Beta code is completely useless and not working.......
  17. GhosTHnTR6

works for me now..... i just relogged in and it seemed to work.
  18. GoTDirt fromMAG

Yep, logging out & then logging back in did the trick for me as well.
  19. AdorableFilth

lets see if it works in the beta forum as well
  20. Ares42ful

i cant even find my code