[Suggestion] Auraxium weapons: allow full customization

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sabreno Carvaroni, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Sabreno Carvaroni

I am kinda tired with how auraxium weapons are just a weird build of the default ones that I would pretty much never use due to lack of my desired attachment or having an attachment that I do not like whatsoever on said gun. Besides, the only really unique auraxium weapons are VS due to heat mechanic but thats pretty much it, otherwise many of auraxium guns are just the same default weapons with awkward attachments choices.
    I suggest the following: allow full customization of auraxium weapons plus unlock additional attachments like ammunition, compensators, ext.mags, underbarrel attachments.
  2. AlterEgo

What is the fun in customizing a weapon that is supposed to act as a reward after MONTHS of farming? All SOE has to do is choose the attachments that actually play out to the weapons' strengths. They're even buffing the GodSAW with actually useful attachments and increased velocity, and I do hope they make the Butcher a bit more unique as well.
  3. Huishe

What previous guy said. Customizing no, making them unique yes.
  4. Sabreno Carvaroni

And what is the fun in someone customizing it for you? I mean, it is basically set of attachments hand picked by devs, nothing more (except few VS ones). And I find it pleasing to be able to customise a gun.

Lets say I don't particularly trust them in knowing how I like my guns and hence tailoring it to my taste, more so keeping it that way. Besides you can't satisfy everyone at once, some people prefer things differently. I am pretty egoistic on this one, but meh, if you want current attachment then in case of customization allowance why not get yourself all the "goodies" that are attached now? What downsides does it brings? It would be cool if they made them more unique like with overheat mechanic but till they actually do that I will stick to this plea.

Oh, so auraxium weapons have a chance of becoming actually useful? Splendid! And what if they change their mind and remove those attachments yet again after a week or two?
  5. CapEnTrade