Unstable Nation [UN]

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by HUDuser, Dec 17, 2014.

1. HUDuser

A new outfit with few, but amazing players, we offer a great break from the traditional, mindless 'follow-the-leader' style of outfits and emphasize working together to complete any objective. Already in our short time our outfit has come out as the capturing outfit of several bases, even with only two of us playing in a 96+ battle. We aim to excel at working off of one another and killing. Our role mainly relies upon ground-based combat, but we are versatile and excel at any form of combat thrown at us.

The focus for this outfit is to train together until we make an even stronger team than we already have and compete at a high level amongst the greatest with those few that stand out. We participate in many third-party events including Server Smash, PSBL, and hopefully many others in the future.

The members in this outfit should never expect to be the dictator over another and instead work on building friendships with the other members. 'Promotions' are given based on skill and teamwork, if one is 'promoted' or 'demoted' that means that they are cycled through our competitive teams, not that they now command a small army.

There is no BR requirement, though those with lower levels will be subject to more scrutiny based on their skill and teamwork, we want to make sure you fit. All classes are welcome as well as all types of players, we hope to expand our competitive teams to be not exclusively infantry. Even if you don't want to compete you are welcome to join an outfit full of skilled players and learn the ropes to being a better or player or just playing like teammate to everyone you are with.

We have a teamspeak if that catches your fancy, but we tend to use in-game comms during Planetside 2 so that anyone who joins the squad isn't excluded. We do have a 30-day policy where you will be kicked out if you are not on in that time (unless it's a break or you let one of us know).

Other than that we hope to hear from you and see you out on the battlefield.
    ~HUDuser
  2. CDMan117

Hey I saw your outfit and have been a lone wolf for a bit trying to start looking for an outfit to join and figured this would a good fit. My steam name is cdman117 and my BR is 10 currently. Looking forward to a response!
    • Up x 1
  3. HUDuser

Glad to hear you're interested! I added you on Steam, and I'll probably have a squad up tomorrow night. Message me on Steam and I'll get you the TS info.
  4. zarif98

5. BlackSteel97

6. HUDuser

Welcome aboard! I'll add you next chance I get, we've been running squads fairly consistently twice a day in the afternoon and evening
  7. leonel

hey im looking for a outfit to join and yours looks great do you think i can join?
  8. HUDuser

Yeah man, just add me on steam or in game and I'll get you added/up-to-date