if i had 10000 sc ...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MikeyGeeMan, Jan 13, 2015.

1. MikeyGeeMan

If you had a starting character, and 10000 sc what would you buy?
  2. Xasapis

Need more info. What's your favorite empire and class/vehicle?
  3. Demigan

Dignity, I ran out years ago
    • Up x 3
  4. Bonom Denej

Cosmetics and NS weapons depending on the class I plan to play (Commish and the second MAX Burster are a must though). But mainly cosmetics...
    • Up x 1
  5. Prudentia

does the support manage to give me the SC before the stuff i want is gone from the shop?
    • Up x 1
  6. Nody

Second Burster arm +x2 extended mags
    Second AI MAX weapon
    Second AV MAX weapon (first gen)
    NS15A
    A NS pistol of choice
    The Fresh Meat package
    AV Mana turret
    AP Cannon on Lightning and MBT
    Fury for Flash
    Pump shotgun
    Rockets for ESF
    Some AvA for ESF (but exact choice and buy time would be down the line after learned how to fly)
    A standard "cheap" Indar (desert), Esarmir (white & grey), Amerish (dark green) and possibly Hossin (more jungle than Amerish) along with one black (for night use)
    Barrett hat (works with all but MAX suit)

The reality is a lot of the class & vehicle packages would cover the above & give one weapon for "free" but I'd rather be specific.
  7. FateJH

I wouldn't buy anything. I'd do it the hard and straightforward way.

(Note: I'd still have purchased 10000SC as per requirements of the thought experiment. Also, money to the developers.)
  8. Alzir

Assuming it was also a brand new account....

I'd get a second burster, a SMG, the Decimator, and a heroic boost. Depending on preferred playstyle, I might also be tempted to suggest the NS-15M, and NS-11C.....just because they can be used on any character created on this new account.

After that you've probably got enough for a couple of vehicle weapons, but which you get is personal preference and depends on faction you like most. Some other infantry guns like the GD-7F, terminus, SVA-88, Jaguar, might also be tempting, but again depends on which faction you've chosen or what playstyle you prefer.
  9. z1967

Enough hats to make even the mercs from TF2 jealous. The rest you can get easily through certs if you know how to play the game. If you don't, you may want to buy a few weapons to boost you forward a bit with stuff like bursters/skyguards and CQC weapons.
  10. Auzor

I would ensure I got the SC before the holiday sales (50% off).
    Then, with 50% off:

-in game packs, glorious packs: 50% discount, with extra 50% discount -> 25% purchase price of buying stuff regularly.
    mbt pack: AP + ES AV secondary.
    harasser pack: halberd & fury.
    Flash: fury and.. the AI MG.
    Max pack: extra AI arm, +1 second gen AV arm.
    Sundy pack for the AA one.

infiltrator pro: one SMG, one ES pistol.
    medic pro: one AR, + commie.
    the heavy one: one "heavy weapon" (pick faction), + underboss.

NS weapons (50% off):
    crossbow,
    NS LMG, carbine, shotgun, AR, vandal,..

cosmetics: one camo/continent (50% off day);

and some helmets & armors.

unfortunately, there was no vehicle cosmetics 50% off day.
  11. Yago

Haha, priceless :D
  12. Xenoraptor

You can't buy upgrades directly, so XP-booster.
  13. Yago

Actually...
    I seem to have about 3000 sc, bought over a year ago and never played the game!
    So any advice for a VS BR13, noob that is just grunt zerging to learn the game.
    Am interested in mag and lib as well.
  14. NLLN

giraffe
  15. Nody

Magrider (and most other vehicles) require significant (as in thousands) of certs to really do well; hence not something I'd invest money into now because you never know what nerfs/lower prices/new weapons are coming.

Hence for now what I'd wait for are the following to come back on half price to compliment your daily grind and around BR 40/50 I'd look at vehicle weapons etc. again:
    1) NS Pistol or Spiker
    2) Magrider AP gun (if it's half price, why not)
    3) Saron (Harasser & Magrider)
    4) SVA-88
    5) Burster arm (you'll need it eventually)
    7) AV Mana turret
    8) Lasher

What you should pick up now is the Air lock on launcher and the fresh meat package. As a rule basically any weapon which cost 250/500 certs you buy with certs; 750/1000 you can consider for SC but only at half price.
    • Up x 1
  16. MikeyGeeMan

Op clarification.

Which faction...i am a 4th factioner. But I jump on the underpop side....because you will always find a good fight somewhere.

My tr is twinked out with all the necessary gear.

But I am hoping to find out vs and NC. So when I do purchase I have a good idea of what I am looking for.

No ns infantry weapons needed I already have those.
  17. Prudentia

there is a Magrider bundle that gives you the FPC and the Saron for 50%
    the same bundle should also exist for the lib tough i can't remember which weapons were in it. if it's Bulldog and Dalton get it. otherwise anything that is not the Basilisk (Drake) in the back or the Duster and to lesser regard zehpyr for the gunner is good. if you go solo always Dalton+Bulldog. and the Lib nosegun is 24/7 Tankbuhstah
    • Up x 1