[Suggestion] TR needs some TMG-50 Re-skin love!

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Jadin, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Jadin

All i'm saying is the TMG-50 has the same model as the (Carv series) and its annoying considering it should look totally different giving the aspect its our only "harder hitting lmg " doing 167 damage..

Soooooo it would be SUPER COOL if you can give that baby a re-skin to like..

this
    [IMG]
    or at least close to this ;)

*Understand the TMG-50 seems like a " older " gun, Pre CARV series lmg's and like the m60 here its a prime example of a older looking weapon. Its bulky, big, menacing, and hits hard! aka fits perfect for the TMG-50.. I know you cant use the same model but understand that the TMG-50 is using a bigger caliber and visually it should have a old veteran beastly look to it.. Let this inspire you!

**Also i know other factions have this same problem and it would be cool it you can settle this " Copy and Paste " issue.. seriously.
  2. Jadin

All i'm saying is the TMG-50 has the same model as the (Carv series) and its annoying considering it should look totally different giving the aspect its our only "harder hitting lmg " doing 167 damage..

Soooooo it would be SUPER COOL if you can give that baby a re-skin to like..

this
    [IMG]
    or at least close to this ;)

*Understand the TMG-50 seems like a " older " gun, Pre CARV series lmg's and like the m60 here its a prime example of a older looking weapon. Its bulky, big, menacing, and hits hard! aka fits perfect for the TMG-50.. I know you cant use the same model but understand that the TMG-50 is using a bigger caliber and visually it should have a old veteran beastly look to it.. Let this inspire you!

**Also i know other factions have this same problem and it would be cool it you can settle this " Copy and Paste " issue.. seriously.

3. BobSanders123

I think the entire game needs some re-skin love...
  4. Xind

I just wish the FA1 Barrage didn't look like all the LMGs. >_<
    • Up x 2
  5. Krayus_Korianis

Sometimes it's hard to discern just by the picture alone what I want to equip :\
  6. xArchAngelx

I asked Mr. Yeats about that on twitter, and he stated that the old stuff probably won't get touched. However, newer weapons will probably be more subject to change.
  7. jiggu

They just need to remodel the majority of guns from the ground up
  8. z1967

Skorpion reskin for T4 AMP plz.
    [IMG]
    You could sell the AMP just by making it look like this little thing. Everyone loves a good machine pistol :)
  9. eldarfalcongravtank

that's... terrible

all faction guns look the same across classes. shotguns look like smaller lmgs, carbines look exactly like assault rifles, all empire-specific rocket launchers look the same, pistols look the same, smgs as well. why the hell they won't chan-- ah yes sorry, too many guns, not enough artists, no budget. how could i forgot:rolleyes: this game is done for
    • Up x 1
  10. thenewbie

We don't need reskins as much as we need new SFX.
  11. MurderBunneh

Would rather have resource revamp done and improved meta/base capture mechanics long before any new skins/vehicles/weapons or balance changes are made.
  12. Corvus Corax

I'm fine with the model, it's just the sounds. Carv sounds like cardboard, TMG sounds like cardboard (didn't use to, sounded boss way back when), only Bull sounds halfway decent.
  13. tf2hero

[IMG]?
    • Up x 1
  14. TheBloodEagle

Since the game first came out, we've all said it over and over that the guns are just copy/pastes of each other. Sadness. Only more recently have they started to look a bit different.
  15. Klondor

Don't worry guys, Bill Yeatts is getting there, he's just working on camo coverage right now.