Best Player in the World ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Cona, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Cona

Even infamous people such as NivX don't have accuracy this good.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Considering the account has been active since Oct 2013 one would assume it's legit with SOE's anti cheats and all that.
  2. Leftconsin

Or this player is an android from the future.
    • Up x 2
  3. Beltway

The best player in the world left the game over a year ago and he never played light assault to pad his stats...
    • Up x 1
  4. PrivateAffairs

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  5. Xind

I'd assume it's a reroll account where the player always attacks from above during base defenses. I don't know if best is the way to describe them. Maybe Expert at tactical camping.
  6. HadesR

Just used vehicles ? :)
    • Up x 1
  7. IPLAYTF2

oh man a thread made about me. who knew having 7k hours of tf2 spent aiming at faster targets would make my accuracy so good in the slow movement of planetside. also it's not like im the only legit person to hit 40%+ infantry accuracy and my hs ratio is low on that character
    • Up x 2
  8. zuka7

LOL. It really is you.
  9. Allin

If you are only camping with a light, then fair enough - if not, then you are just telling us "playing TF2' is making you able to compensate for server lag, glitches in hitting, latency issues, hit detection issues and all that clientside jokes, wich is not really possible. Even the cheeky "Iplayt2" is a reason to look closely at you, becasue when you created your character you knew you will be using that as an excuse.
    • Up x 1
  10. barunedpat

Another call for ban post? Been a while since I last saw one of these. Then again, i've been off grid for most of christmas.
  11. HadesR

Would be a bit hard a call I guess since the person remains unnamed in the OP
  12. Keldrath

I've seen stats like that before on legit players.

Not many, but it's possible.
  13. IPLAYTF2

if you've noticed all of the best infantry players in this game have come from other fps games that were more difficult quake, cs, tf2, tribes etc.

"making you able to compensate for server lag, glitches in hitting, latency issues, hit detection issues" i have noticed lately it takes me like 20 shots when hitting only a persons head so the hitreg is definitely wonky. fortunately most of my playtime has come long before the recent poor hitreg problems as of late since i play this game less than 10 hours every 2 weeks according to steam.
  14. z1967

I would have voted for Vonic probably. Managed to get a 10 k/d with the solstice burst or something like that. Its one thing to use effective weapons effectively, but another to use horrible weapons effectively.
  15. p10k56

Last totally blatant cheater I see on cobalt.
    Doing stuff like flying around, popping out wall and ground.
    Used TR HA and has total accuracy on CARV 36% but much more better headshot ratio.
    That bone aiming:rolleyes:
  16. Beltway

No actually he was about 95% infantry
  17. I play by many names

I thought this thread was going to be about me.

Ok not really :(
  18. Asageh

Let me guess the player's name.

iHacks?
  19. CorporationUSA

Yeah this isn't suspicious at all. The only post the OP has ever made is to point out some random stats, then the owner of said stats pops in a few hours later to claim them.

I call shenanigans.
    • Up x 5
  20. Rogueghost

I typically use HA to pad my stats...