Connery needs Attention

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Dillonkbase, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Dillonkbase

The Players on Connery Have been waiting weeks now for some attention, now that you are back to work we would like to see our servers issues addressed.

We would like coms to work on all our continents
    We would like to have alerts
    We would like to play on Indar

And most of all we would like to know someone is working on these issues and when they think they might be addressed.

It has been weeks and however great your holiday directives were we would rather see tweets responding to the problems with the game rather than requests for us to post screenshots.
    • Up x 3
  2. STEALTHKILL

Yeah; I'm severely disappointed in SOE on this one. It's been what 3-4 weeks now where we Connery players have been stuck playing only Esamir & Amerish which gets repetitive very quickly when that's all you got. What the hell has even happened to where Emerald is just fine with all four continents but our sever has the locked issues with Hossin & Indar?????

I'm truly hoping that SOE has this as extreme priority #1 right now and will be at least saying something soon on the matter. Right now hell I'm playing a fairly new TR character on Emerald just so I can at least play the full game.
    • Up x 1
  3. Zeradatul

Big Big Big BUMP!!!

Definitely all needed. It is silly i have to think about which continent just to know whether prox chat will work or not. And I am DONE with Esamir and Amerish, so done
    • Up x 2
  4. SpareRetina

Planetside just sent me an 89 meg update,And Indar is still locked... 4 weeks now SOE has ****** over every player (more so the members) on this server,With the exception of TR getting a constant -%50 reduction on AIR nanites,And a OP'ed Voucan that can shred through a Blockade/Shield sunderer in just about one mag. <--- This defeats the purpose of certifying into one in the first place. Connery is the ONLY server that is experiencing this continent lock problem. Also there is a reason My outfit uses Team speak,And not the end game coms. The consistent unreliability is enough to turn them off completely. For the love of all games online,PLEASE use ANY new content resources for bug/memory/crashes/optimizations. There are times when I truly enjoy playing Planetside,And all its glory. But these times have been steadily been dwindling over the past year. So has the amount of $$$ I spend too.
    • Up x 3
  5. STEALTHKILL

Yeah man; I can see if we were talking about four days but for it to be FOUR WEEKS and only on Connery??? How the hell does that even happen to begin with and how does SOE allow it to be a problem for this long. This is not some minor issue, it definitely goes into the priority major issue category when half the game is unplayable for an entire server of people.

PlanetSide 2 is awesome but geezus, playing Amerish and Esamir over and over again for FOUR WEEKS gets extremely old. Going to Emerald to resolve that is not really the greatest getting around the problem since I'm forced to not play with my Outfit and forced to playing some low ranked character with nothing when I've put money/work into the character I have on Connery!
    • Up x 1
  6. LordSimmons84

Not only do i bump this i have to point out that the TR have been able to Ghost snowman kill on Indar because they can Spwan at all three indar warp gates... i really want some compensation for this issue.........
    • Up x 1
  7. LizardLips

PS2 used to be pretty good. It pretty much sucks now exemplifying SOE service once they decide to focus elsewhere. It reminds me of the miserable state of EQ2 before I quit when they started cutting staff and rotating in people without a clue.

Four weeks of a busted server (not like there are all that many servers either) and no fixes. Bugs multiplying right and left without being addressed. Changing servers does not interest me in the least when I consider the effort I put into my Connery characters. And, when the other servers break, I am sure SOE with put the same unimpressive effort into fixing things. I am seriously thinking of canceling my membership when it comes up. Why pay for stuff that is significantly busted? Why even spend your time with it? For a game I used to enjoy a lot, that is a pretty sad state of affairs. I am really less motivated to even login these days.
    • Up x 1
  8. Anta

BUMP FOR SIGNAL BOOST.
    #BrokenConnery
    • Up x 1
  9. TwwIX

Smedley and Co. are too busy with doing damage control and "collecting feedback" on Reddit. Connery will have to wait, fellas!
    Spinning a web of PR ******** tends to be quite exhausting.
  10. dezusa

YOU HAVE TO PAY THEM SOME MORE, BUY MORE SNOWMAN CRAP, BUY MORE BUNDLES... MOAAAARRRR
  11. jmfranco20

they could stop adding content and polish the game. great game but bugs are killing the experience.
    • Up x 1
  12. SpareRetina

Holy nanites LordSimmons84!!! That is a good point! No wonder I have never seen TR on Esmer other than Vulcan harasser's farming armor... What is even more disappointing,Is that I purchased a single month membership to trial what SOE had to offer. Granted I was thinking that the server would be fixed by the time I bought it(fail on my part),Or at leased addressed that it was being worked on. Fool me once...Only once.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  13. Imgonnagoshootthings

I'm getting really tired of Amerish and Esamir. But on the plus side, the TR Air zergs have been pretty fun to shoot down!
    • Up x 1
  14. Cest7

LOL damn.... OP's requests seem so small... humble.

Unfortunately these 3 issues essentially broke the game for all off USWEST. If this were cobalt or miller it would have been fixed in a day I bet.
    • Up x 1
  15. remingtonsmall2

soe pls help us we want indar back and alerts
  16. juggienot123

I don't know who at SOE thought releasing a gamebreaking patch right before the holidays which destroyed coms, alerts, and took away indar for 3-4 weeks was good idea but wow. I would rather the game work right and run well than have the ability to hunt snowman just to say I hunted snowman.
    • Up x 3
  17. Leer

Funny, I didn't think I'd say it but i miss Indar.
    • Up x 1
  18. Anta

19. Drew21`3

Well honestly I play all 3 factions but my main guy (TR) is on Connery and its sad that you can restart the European servers but can not reset Connery? Its been reported more than a few times and YOU NEED TO COMPENSATE the Connery Server players for their loyalty during your apparent lapse of fixing something that causes the Game to be less than what is standard. You owe us apologizes and some type of forums post that stems some sort of effort to portray your enduring commitment to your LOYAL memberships and dedicated Outfit groups that despite your unwillingness to initiate some fix or restart when we can publicly see the reaching out for European Server issues constantly.

You need to be forthright in your honesty and uphold the standards that we uphold when we enter onto our Server which is glitched and we can not benefit from the normal Server Missions that benefit everyone else. There is no reason to promote a loss to one while giving it to another.

It is within our right to continue to play with the commitment we have shown since Beta to a Great game. Now please honor us with that human element of knowing when you are wrong and have done so even though it has been brought by many of my brethren to light in these forums.

In God We Trust.......
  20. Azimythe

And yet it still doesn't work even after the hotfix states Indar will work. Frankly I will be sending a request for either refunds for 1 month or at the very least some extra time compensation.

This is in addition to the CONSTANT model jitter when sniping (my main and mostly played character) Basically unplayable for long range sniping.