Miller's first auraxiun Carver - how it was [including trophies]

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by HostileCloaker, Dec 30, 2014.

1. HostileCloaker

[IMG]So, according to http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/item_leaderboard.php?query=271 (for some reason there it's called Diamondcutter)i'm first NC on Miller that achived auriaxium medal on new activatable knives. So, like a Predator from the movie, i've been collecting trophies - screenshots. So, let's look to the most elite Miller players that were killed by this blade =D[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  2. Prudentia

hm, i guess secret will be very happy that he is considered one of the best.
    also congratulations of knifing both of the guys who never leave a banshee aircraft or HE tank in something else than a MAX
    • Up x 2
  3. HostileCloaker

Thx)yeah, i think Secret is really good)
  4. Prudentia

i guess i'm just too distracted by his attempts at speaking german :D
  5. HostileCloaker

lol, never heard him actually)
  6. JobiWan

Well you just killed me about 45 mins ago, on a bridge while I was on a Mana turret, so I'm glad I helped :)

My squad mate avenged me though.
  7. Ragmon

Congratz
  8. xMaxdamage

how the hell you take ingame screenshots? also gratz :V
  9. gary the sewer hobo

Print screen. They're saved to the screenshots folder in the game files.
  10. xMaxdamage

Oh I didnt look there, cause when I paste them on paint it shows a White or Black screen <_> gonna gheck that folder, thanks!
  11. Flag

FTFY :D

I'd assume you run the game Full Screen?
    If you run it Windowed Maximized (might/will impact performance) you can use the clipboard method you probably attempted at first.
    • Up x 1
  12. Squirreli

Congrats on the auraxium and thanks for including me on the list ;)

I've still got 350 or so Slasher kills to go for black camo and I feel for anyone going for knife auraxiums. Such a chore.
  13. xMaxdamage

oh I got it, it was dropbox that saved all the screenshots in a folder and for some reason bugged all of them
  14. Bonom Denej

Didn't kill Jaroostine, Auraxium not validated.
  15. Flag

I also have dropbox, and it can save them properly if you run the game as borderless window.
    If you run more than one monitor, hold ALT while you print that screen. ;)