Infiltrator Suit-Slot

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Allisrem, Dec 28, 2014.

1. ezaroo

For sniping as everyone has said, ammo is really the only way to go.

Now for close range I'm going to sing the praises of flak armour, that stuff has saved me so many times! For my smg loadout I run sensor shield, flak, med kits, rec darts. You can run round corners and not care about those pesky mines people always lay to catch you out, unless they have two them set perfectly you tend not to die.

It is great for cqc in buildings (bases and mines) and out in the open if you are out hunting snipers and a tank spots you. Also the pleasing warm feeling of smging a deci wielding heavy in the face after he thinks he has killed you is beautiful. When you have that "running round a corner, Ohhh no heavy with a deci" moment we all get!

Stalker I'm torn between flak, ammo and nano who knows...
  2. cykael

Depends on what kind of player you are. If you're more of a calculated player that picks fights I'd take nanoweave. If you're aggressive and value killing people fast with little downtime ASC is what you want. If you're more of a teamplayer emp bandolier might suit you. I run ASC on most of my loadouts because I value the downtime decrease. It's also cheap.
  3. TKBoom

I run Flak all the time. That has saved me more then all other suit options combined. It frees me up to run wherever, whenever and not have to worry about dying to a mine I didn't notice.

However, for sniping, ammo would make more sense because you shouldn't really have to worry about mines.
  4. Thrix

Got a few different loadouts,

Nade Bandolier with EMP for team play, using them in combination with concussion grenades right before you jump in a place is just insane good.
    Taking down all their shields, gives your team a big advantage.

CQC SMG mode i take nanoweave.

For sniping i take ammo.

For stalker cloak i use adrenaline, run motha****a run!
  5. I_am_the_kiwi

For long range sniping I use Ammo. Max that out ASAP

I got the SMG directive weapon strictly from using SMG as infil and best way to go is either EMP grenades with bando, or adrenaline pump to duck and weave through bases.

For quick scoping I use the armor recharge, only because that type of gameplay is all about cover and I want to be able to get my shields up quicker.

Good Luck mate, I dont think any one specific loadout is op it's all about what situation calls for what.
  6. QuantumSerpent

Ammo on snipers, Nano on SMG/Scout Rifle/Stalker.