Banshee on PTS is less effective than Reaver M30 at all range.

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by XhYde, Dec 17, 2014.

1. XhYde

Not to mention M30 has 1 shot kill ability at close range. Obviously Banshee has been nerfed too much.

Banshee is OP on Live server because of the max splash dmg 200 is too high, and max dmg range 1m is too long. Min dmg range 2m is not a big problem since Banshee has a CoF of 0.75.

Banshee on PTS only has a min dmg range for 1m, it makes the splash barely useful and the accuracy is too low. It's too hard to hit a target continuously, Banshee doesn't feel like Banshee anymore!
    The splash can be nerfed, the TTK can be adjusted, but I prefer seeing hit indicator continuously no matter how low the splash is.

In my opinion, the splash as 150 / 0.1m - 1 / 1.5m would be fine.
    Would you give us a try? Thx.
    • Up x 3
  2. Towie

Umm well we can only go by experience, the most recent being the PPA.

It went onto test - people laughed at the inaccuracy and all agreed it was rubbish, although a few said "give it a try".

It went into live and people gave it a try - it went from being mostly the best to always the worst performing secondary. Still people said - "give it time".

So here we are, some time later, it is STILL the worst and SoE said that they have no plans to change it. PPA is now a rarity and I can only presume that was the intention.

But anyway - all i'll say is - give it a try (sorry I can't give you more hope)
    • Up x 1
  3. Chrispin

Most of the time, the community's impression of stuff in the test server is just about correct when it goes live.

I'm tired of the "Well nobody cared when OUR empire's weapons were nerfed!" mentality.
    • Up x 2
  4. Brad seven

yeah, it's so inaccurate now that I have to make a second pass to finish infantry off allot of the time.
  5. SinJackal

Anti infantry explosive weapon spamming weapons being a rarity? If only all weapons like it fell to such a fate, the game would instantly become more enjoyable to play.