Happy Holidays from SOE!

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Ransurian

Merry Christmas*
    • Up x 1
  2. Terigo3

Ok it's been days now and I still don't have any promotional codes. I signed up the Saturday before the deadline... And guess what? Non of the staff will reply to my ticket. I expect to get multiple codes at once
  3. sagolsun

While the patch is a bit on the flaky side, it ain't significantly more broken more than usual. Squad UI improvements now allow an invalid group state so players can get lost in the platoon, the overshield effect sometimes disregards actual player state and keeps the effect on permanently.. and that's all the new bugs I've found. Your CTD and lag are most likely unrelated to this specific patch, possibly unrelated to PS2.

Happy xmas right back at ya!
  4. Stripperella KoS

5. HateHoppersWJetpacks

I beg to differ. The day right after the patch, I experienced no issues. I heard one other outfit member ask around if anyone else was CTD to desktop without error messages. At the time, I didn't experience the issue, so didn't think much of it. The next day, I was in an Esamir Biolab fight, and crashed 3 times in the same fight. In fact, I'm on the board right now because I've just CTD and decided I'm done for awhile.

Do not confuse an issue you are not experiencing, or only a few players are experiencing to mean it is unrelated to PS2. As far as I'm concern, if I haven't changed any software on my computer, and all other things being equal, and a new patch comes and things are now broken. The patch broke it. Especially if other software continue to run without issue.

I'm not running some cardboard box to game here. It's not the latest, but I built it myself, quad-core, 32gb, ssd, gtx 780. And I'm also not doing something terribly complicated here. 1 graphics card and 1 monitor.
  6. sjtw_w_stot

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  7. Orakel

Merry Christmas SOE,

Double XP arround christmas would be nice idea ..or we not geting any christmas presents ??^^
    • Up x 1
  8. Mianera

Merry Christmas to you too, you godless heathens! :)
    • Up x 1
  9. Wolfnam

Players have been giving each other presents for a while now. And if you haven't received one yet got to your nearest enemy light assualt and see if he can drop one for ya... Merry Christmas!
    • Up x 1
  10. Orakel

Who`s talking about players xD
  11. DLL2

Merry Christmas & fixe lag on Cobalt i got 200ms!!!!! If i play on USA server i got less than it!!!!!!!!!
    • Up x 1
  12. Zorro

Merry Christmas!
  13. Razeel

:)
  14. Cest7

Alerts.

Connery Indar.

Voice still broken.

Looks like be got bugs for xmas
    • Up x 2
  15. Orakel

You forgot disconnect issues :(
    • Up x 2
  16. WookLordz

You realize that not everyone here believes in a magical sky fairy, right?
  17. Orakel

Since over 1 week we have to play with this higby performance ... and no1 paying attention ... happy holidays from SOE to their community ><
    • Up x 1
  18. Orakel

Yeah was seriously nice holidays SOE....full of lag spikes, disconnects, missing alerts and much other not working things after the last patch before christmas ...im curious and just want to ask why you had to leave your community in such bad way... today its 03.01.2015 ...holidays are over and still we dont get any hotfix/patch ...how long will this continue??

PS: Double XP would be nice arround christmas&new year ...but nothing :(
  19. iDestr0ya

WHY didn't u tell me u were having all these specials WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
  20. Demon013

Double XP would be nice period in the state they left us before Christmas ..