How bad am I?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by patrykK1028, Dec 23, 2014.

1. patrykK1028

I was doing Christmas event directive today. I only needed 4 C4 kills. After whole hour, I had 3...
    How bad am I?
  2. RasFW

I can't use C4 to save my life, either.
  3. day ofm one

I just went for everything else than C4 and completed it.

Roadkilling was a lot faster than trying to blow someone up.
  4. patrykK1028

I have to do them. Or I can find a golden snowman, but dem chances
  5. Borsty

Just find some bigger fight where the enemy has tanks close to buildings, and there you go. Yes you might die a lot, but you will also get some nice explosions.
  6. TheBlindFreak

Yeah, I got super lucky with mine. I found one on the cliff overlooking the bridge between the Palisade and the Crown in Indar.

C4 should be a really easy one as a Light Assault. Either do the drifer-bail cheese or look for large fights with high ledges that have clumps of enemies underneath. For my last c4 kill, I difter-bailed a tank and then sent an apology tell for the cheese.

Despite already having Auraxi'd C4, I was having trouble with that part of the holiday directive for about 30 minutes looking for good fights.
  7. Klypto

I got 3 kills all at once in less than 30 seconds of starting
  8. Prudentia

i got a 18 kills with C4 by C4ing a Zerg sundy.
    of course it was 1 Minute after logging in so only the very first one counted for the directives
  9. patrykK1028

The best part is that Ive already found golden snowman... But before working Directives went out... It gave me hood ornaments at least.
  10. Thornefear

Place C4 where you expect the enemy to be, where you can see your spot from Visual cover. Hide and wait patiently.

Detonite when enemy comes in range if placed properly.

Alternatively place it on a bridge near a vehicle zerg, and wait. You know, set an explosive ambush much like the military does (sometimes) irl.

Properly used C4 is a patient man's weapon
  11. NinjaTurtle

I got the auraxium tier C4 kills (which is 8) in 2 bricks, took about 45 seconds
  12. TriumphantJelly

C4 was the easiest bit IMO, but that might just be me.
  13. iller

Get on the hillsides instead and Farm NC snipers ... they sit tunnel visioned for extended periods of time.
    I would know, I got C4'd last night on the 995'th BoltDriver shot right before completing that Directive....
  14. BobSanders123

Place them on control points and go hide in the spawn room. See it flipping? Pop it.
    • Up x 1
  15. Dieter Perras

are you a LA or something else?
  16. Uncle_Lou

I have trouble using C4 as well, but I rarely play LA so I struggle with that too... The C4 never flies as far as I think it will when I throw it. Never seen such limp-wristed infantrymen... I will definitely be watching this thread for tips!
  17. patrykK1028

Im not LA main, but Im doing those Directives as LA.. because what else?
  18. Dieter Perras

good then idk maybe your positioning needs to be worked on, I didn't really have a problem getting those C4s. Try setting up traps instead if you just aren't able to do the whole run in and blow stuff up thing it may work better.