after EU server maint, all hell broke loose!!!!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by killALLilluminati, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Mike90it

Soldiers flying, kills coming out of nowhere.... it is almost like the server is misplacing people.
  2. AllyElly

Problem with leaving it online is how its being abused and exploited... look at leaderboards for cobalt for today so far... look at those guys billboards, they just farming farming farming, probably a good many people now with 200+ or so kd for the day
  3. Smegburt

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  4. andy_m

Indeed. Most disappointing...
  5. ZenitHMaster

IDK about you guys but I've had this since july
  6. AllyElly

@SOE Still buggered even after this most recent 'investigation/restart'
  7. Bindlestiff

The VS warpgate on Cobalt not so long ago, all stationary:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

And this is the stationery vehicle pile up at Matthersons Triumph:

[IMG]

Please fix.
    • Up x 1
  8. Bindlestiff

Additionally, why on Cobalt after 2 1/2 days is Amerish still locked but VS have the ability to spawn to all 3 warpgates there. Has nobody from SOE noticed this in 2 1/2 days?

Edit: You could have had this bug happen on Esamir... uninterrupted snowman farming. Yum!

[IMG]
  9. AllyElly

@SOE just a thought, and it's not really my place to say anything, but perhaps start looking at hardware failure... server restarts clearly aren't doing anything, and it seems to be only cobalt affected by this, so unless cobalt is running different code to rest of the servers, its not code related, but again, just a thought:)
  10. AllyElly

Its been an ongoing 'VS locked amerish' bug that has been noted(VS need all the help they can get:p), the restarts were meant to fix it a while back I think, but yeah, here we sit
  11. Navariosauro

Yop still absolutely ridiculous unplayable thx much appreciated. Get shot from invisible ***** from no where, people standing here and there for no reason, people walking in the sky, vehicles especially aircraft standing still in mid air etc etc.
    Amerish bug still not fixed, no allerts...rly soe rly? Who approves "patches" like this it all started afterwards. Messing up camo so everybody looks like **** and messing up the entire game?! Wow...and not one single small respond on the forums what the hell is going on?!
  12. \m/SLAYER\m/

we call this the act of mating
    • Up x 4
  13. AllyElly

Looking good again, 10min or so on cobalt and haven't come across anything weird, hopefully fixed:)
  14. AllyElly

45min in on cobalt session, still looking strong (maybe a little sticky ms, but thats 'normal', but overall 1000 times better) Thanks fixer guys:)
  15. RadarX

We do believe the issue has been resolved. Please let us know in this thread if the issue continues.
    • Up x 1
  16. Pikachu

Lots of lag and sh**. I just sprayed bullets at an infiltrator in front of me to no effect, then he instakilled me with knife. Ping jumps between 120 and 1050, when it should be ~60.
  17. AllyElly

So far so good... been on Cobalt a few hours now and seems to be sorted. Thanks
  18. AllyElly

Cobalt seems to have been stable'ish tonight since last 'fix', I had minor ms issues, 50ms odd spike here and there, nothing unusually high like you've had. I also didn't see any complaints in chat so could be non-server related, BUT there have been big problems today so we'll see what others report before ruling server issues out (maybe I just got lucky)
  19. BlueSkies

I hit a ping of 154000ms during prime time on Miller. Not resolved.

Note: my ping to one of the EU gateway IPs was 60ms at the time.
  20. PhysicsGenious

Just from alert on Amerish. Latency jumped from 300 to 5 k. I did like 50 kills by running into mob with c4. They were defenseless against 5 sec of lag + c4 spam. If your servers can't handle your game, change it or smth, cause it's just redicilous.
    • Up x 1