No Bonus Code for December 21st?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by VexTheRaven, Dec 22, 2014.

1. VexTheRaven

Did anybody else not get an SC Bonus Code for December 21st in their email? Kind of disappointing...
  2. 11Sheldonator

I got all of mine if your wondering. Just curious, how many emails did you receive from them?
  3. Pikachu

I got it.
    [IMG]
  4. FieldMarshall

I opted in (before the deadline), and i havent received anything at all yet.
    I got a survey mailed to me from them today though...

Think ill "opt out". Not sure i can handle any more SOE "gifts".
    • Up x 5
  5. NLLN

Day 1 a double sc code
    Day 2 a triple sc code
    Day 3 a 50% sc code.

Think I'll opt out now that I got the triple sc code, lol.
  6. Villanuk

None here for being a loyal member.. :mad:
    • Up x 1
  7. VexTheRaven

I got 2 emails, one of the 19th and one on the 20th. I've been subscribed to SOE emails for 2 years now (since official launch week). The first code was 50% and the 2nd code was 25%. I held out for Day 3 hoping for something decent and never got an email at all. Really disappointed, considering I've put like $80 into this game in the past.
  8. TheBlindFreak

I got a double, a 50% off, and another double. Were they only doing it for 3 days?
  9. 11Sheldonator

Ok well that sucks :/ I got all 3 from the 19th to the 21st.
  10. JustBoo

Been sighed up since day one - many months.

Got one on the 20th. Got one on the 21st. None today and today is over.

This company is so lame it can't even send email correctly. Or maybe I'll find it on PasteBin with all the other important Sony documents. Thanks North Korea, you are the only one providing correct info from Sony.

If it's over... Oooo a 2 day X-mas Extravaganza.

Oh yeah, and no survey for me. Of course, I suspect they know my answers already. :rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  11. Uncle_Lou

No emails at all until I got the survey this morning. Wouldn't have known about the codes at all but for this thread.
  12. Pootisman

I havent received any codes at all, although i signed up in time and checked spam folders .... Everything SOE releases is bugged. EVERYTHING. Even simple things like mailing lists or weapon reskins.
    • Up x 1
  13. Leftconsin

I got the first two, but none since.
    No survey either.
    I'm also very disappointed now that all these email codes are just for buying station cash, of which I already have plenty since I took advantage for Black Friday (I bought the anniversary pack at full price before that Friday by the way). I certainly don't want to spend or buy more station cash right now because I'm sure I'll get badly burned again like I did at the end of November.
  14. AngryPlayer

I got 50% extra SC all three days... so F that S.
  15. Smokki

Day 1: 25%
    Day 2: 25%
    Day 3: 25%

...No Deal!
  16. CNR4806

Day 1: 25%
    Day 2: 25%
    Day 3: Double

SOE, if you think Double is good enough while there are Triple offers floating out of my reach, you're really badly mistaken.
  17. Huishe

I love how people told them to test mailing before actual promotions and some of them replied with "oh don't worry, it's already tested so everything will work fine".

Well, i opted in and the only mail i got was the survey. Survey that dares to ask me how did i like bonus codes.

Seriously guys.
    • Up x 1
  18. f0d

day 1 triple SC
    bought some SC and just diddnt care about the rest of them :D
  19. nehylen

Been a member since june this year, didn't receive anything.
  20. MrGrampybone

Day 1: Double
    Day 2: Double
    Day 3: 50%

Didn't buy any SC as I had decided beforehand that I would only purchase if I got the triple SC.
    I think that this was a bad move by SOE becuase everyone wants the triple SC and if they don't get it they will feel cheated and won't buy anything.
    • Up x 1