Launcher Crashing...

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Colebuscus, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Colebuscus

OK. So I recently updated PS2 for the Christmas update. I was really looking forward to playing it. After it updated, I launched the game and it crashed after it loaded to 94% and gave me the error code G99. What I usually do after receiving this error code is I close the game and restart my computer, then it works just fine. But this time, after I restarted my computer, the launcher would open, then close up after about it being open for only two seconds. Not sure why this is happening, but I need a solution. I am considering completely re-installing the game, but I decided it would be best if I came to the forums first to try to get some answers.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Colebuscus
  2. TSR AlexS Customer Service

G99 errors is usually an error when the client is having connection issues to the login server. Since the servers are currently up, I would suggest you submit in a support ticket so we can troubleshoot your issue. I wouldn't reinstall it just yet!
  3. Colebuscus

Sorry for sounding like a complete dummy, but how exactly do create a support ticket?
  4. RathBrand