G99 error

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Clatat, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Gretchen

Same here. I was playing a few hours ago, and now after lunch (Europe time here) just logged in and nothing - 94% or it gets to the character screen, after which exists with the error code. C'mon SOE - it's not only Sunday, but the double xp weekend Sunday.

Whoever says it's on our end - noway, not with so many people getting the problem the same time.
  2. Crator

Done.... Aw crap, I selected "Connectivity" as the reason in the support ticket and now it wants me to provide all this troubleshooting info.... :(
  3. Alexis79

Same here on begin i get G99 error, then i try to login again when i go to choose character get crash without error and now stack at 94% on loading forever
  4. Haderon

G99 here as well after 1st launch after that ims tuck at 94% loading. GG SOE...
  5. Cobsy

It is only Dear Leader telling us what games to not play, like he did with movies we can't watch!

Now go out and play in the snow.
  6. Moltke22

North Korea is at War with Sony. Kim Jong-un always pays his debts.
  7. Harald78

I open a ticket. I hope they resolve this problem as soon as possible.
  8. Aph!

Any news from SOE? or that stupid question?
  9. St0mpy

Game servers are up, its the login server barfing.
  10. Orakel

Its premium double xp weekend ...ty so much for this higby performance again SOE...first no alerts during the whole weekend and now this G99 error...wont waste any money for your performance again..

Btw i vote for double xp from 24.12.2014 - 01-01.2015 ^^
    • Up x 1
  11. CodexCharash

its a problem of SOE

so i have sended a ticket to the soe support if everyone would do this they would see whats up with the servers .
  12. Gretchen

Sunday so I guess noone's working today at SOE...
  13. RocknRoll

same prob for me
  14. dingdonyourdead

wish they would atleast let us know they are working on it.
  15. CapturePoint

Servers are down. Patience is a virtue. Play another game for now.
  16. mblades

yeah i have this too and im playing on briggs.

it seems to be affecting briggs, coblat and miller how bout the emerald and connery going?
  17. Harald78

They solve it !

Sorry, TROLL inside.:eek:
  18. julhansueliqwer

19. Crator

Open a support ticket... https://help.soe.com/ and select 'Connectivity' as the category. Provide tracert and pingpath info they request.
  20. ANANPOWERS

Anyway, thank god its normal. I love the game, but my computer wants to suicide because I play it.
    Im stuck at 39% here....