miller does not react/cant login

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by NoNewman, Dec 21, 2014.

1. NoNewman

I can't login and while its trying to login frame rate gets very very low.
    I normally do not complain and just wait but i'm loosing time with my 1 day booster
  2. FieldMarshall

Same here. Stuck on logging in. Sometimes the whole character select screen freeze.
  3. ToxicFire

Looks like both EU servers have gone down
  4. GondwanaJoe

Same here.

Game crashes at character screen.

No log in at miller possible.
  5. laxi77nc

Same here on Cobalt, when i logged in all counters were on zero.
  6. Golconda

these lag spikes and server mafunctions are getting a bit too annoying lately.
    • Up x 2
  7. Noktaj

Time to undust that NC toon on Emerald then :rolleyes:
  8. Azarga

Same.

"bad" connection, ping jumping from 80-50000+ms. Occasionally hangs on character selection, and 32% bug when trying to logout.
  9. Spankay

Same here. Can't get pass character screen and then it crash to desktop.
  10. bloodfuchs

I CALLED IT!!! Anyway, same problem here.

I knew it i called it, the moment i logged in and i was having 300 ping past 2 days i knew the servers are gonna do something more.

I´d like to politly ask SOE if they can´t bring Pro7Sat back to providing EU servers, because North American Company seems to be not giving a **** about some hireling EU. Therefore i think European team would care more about us here. Since when the Pro7 gone, the servers are all messed up. No offense guys, but really, this is not even funny what we´ve been trough on EU while NA server is all fixed up warm and tight. And again, i mean no offense, im just really sad how it goes, anyway i´m trying to understand hard, and i´ve been online even trough the worst server times, it´s kind of obvious that everytime i log to NA, it´s fit and good. So sorry for that.
    • Up x 1
  11. SShocK

Same problem here... lagged out and now i'm unable to log in.

"I´d like to politly ask SOE if they can´t bring Pro7Sat back to providing EU servers"
    btw, pro7 never provided the servers.
  12. PastalavistaBB

GG SOE. Both EU Servers are down during the Holiday Season. "Limited" Technical Support available...:mad:
  13. Golconda

lol @ you sign
  14. Pplcallmepete

any time indication when we can play again?
  15. Noktaj

This never gets old... :D
    • Up x 1
  16. DataGhost

Ha, really? I think after 9AM in some US timezone, if we're lucky. Today is a sunday, after all...
  17. bloodfuchs

Well they provided the technical support and i can proudly say, with them around , the servers had NO issues what a year was long and i played.
  18. Hammerlock

prepare for update next year :cool:
  19. Saool

[IMG]
    • Up x 1