Miller server down for some

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TriumphantJelly, Dec 21, 2014.

1. TriumphantJelly

For an entire minute (and much longer), everyone in my platoon experienecd either enormous latency or poor connenction. This may not be a problem for all, or when you read this, but I thought I'd say anyway.
    • Up x 1
  2. maxkeiser

Miller is basically unplayable at the moment. I don't normally have these connection problems, so something is probably going on with the server.
  3. BloodMonarch

Got disconnected...relogged...got disconnected again, almost immediately.
    • Up x 1
  4. WUNDER8AR

same on cobalt
  5. Hookie

MILLER IS DOWN - I THINK SONY PLAN IT THIS WAY, YOU KNOW DOUBLE EXP WEEKEND AND ALL - THAT WAY PEOPLE CANT GET AS MUCH OUT OF PLAYING. SO THEY CRASH THE SERVERS TO SLOW DOWN HOW MUCH THEY GIVE AWAY - WILL THEY EXTEND DOUBLE EXP? *** NO!!!!!!:mad:
  6. Jac70

It was odd. I was fighting some guy, I shot him twice with the Commissioner then slashed at him with the force blade. None of my hits seemed to register and then he killed me. Couldn't believe it, this must be the luckiest guy on the server. Then I looked at his health on the killScreen and it was 0. Then about 30 seconds later I got a message that I had gotten a kill :eek: It didn't say who or how but I think it was from that fight. Then everything went **** up so I took a break.
  7. maxkeiser

Perhaps they can use this server crash to fix the Alerts bug. Bring back the alerts.
  8. TriumphantJelly

My friend informed me of rumours about lizard squad (well, North Korea apparently but shhhhh)...
  9. Goretzu

To be honest Miller NOT having problems is the surprise.
    • Up x 4
  10. TriumphantJelly

Did I use [PSA] correctly?
  11. GondwanaJoe

Depends on what PSA means to you.

PSA = Poor Server Administration ?

If yes, you used it correctly.
    • Up x 6
  12. Golconda

cobalt is the same, at least for me.

I'm getting a bit tired of these lag spikes, I think I'd have a better time playing on NA servers
    • Up x 3
  13. maxkeiser

Completely dead now. Can't log in at all.
  14. 2ndChance

It was like fighting inside the Warp this morning. Now I can't log in.
  15. Spankay

Been like this since a few patches ago. Random crazy lag spikes. And it gets worse every time there's a patch. This patch just takes the cake.
    • Up x 2
  16. omni2

its not down but its nearly unplayable atm.
    • Up x 1
  17. FieldMarshall

Already hard enough to get enough people to play PS2 in the first place without stuff like this.
    • Up x 1
  18. pnkdth

I have to applaud SOE's bravery with applying double exp AND a new update all at once. These two things even on their own tend to create a lot of strain/bugs to the game, but both at once? Oh my...

Also, I can't log in either. Either the game freezes in character screen or crashes.
    • Up x 1
  19. Spankay

Standard SOE procedure. Whenever there is a double XP weekend, they release a patch to go along with it, which almost always ruins the game and the double XP farm.

It's not as if they don't learn from their mistakes, they expect it now as those who are foolish enough to use their boosters wastes them and they have to buy more. Perfect evil scheme to sell more boosters.
    • Up x 1
  20. \m/SLAYER\m/

it is expected with such a poor performance after patch.. and now its prime time.