Happy Holidays from SOE!

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Helg

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, SOE and everyone ! :)
    • Up x 1
  2. NeoKhor

Happy Holidays and a Great New Year to everyone at SOE!
    Thank you for all your hard work.
    Cheers!
  3. LeCentre

Let's learn to read...they say "limited" and I think it is quite honorable. I guess you can wait a couple of days. It's a support team not ER.

Edit. Have nice hollydays everyone
    • Up x 1
  4. Bixli

...marry x-mas all! :)

..& y'all take your time on dec 25th with your family , friends , pets & whatever , doesn't matter if there's no supp & comp is broken for that day. humanity over industry.
  5. saturnuranus

Try re-reading the 1st post yourself chap. It has been edited since it's original post, and likely as not the gaffe was removed, making the 2nd poster who noticed said gaffe look a bit foolish. It doesn't take a lot of working out & happens often on forums, but it's worth the effort before mocking someone only to look like the moron yourself.

Happy Christmas to everyone :)
  6. Migs

Ah man I thought the "reward" for signing up your email was like a free candy cannon or something, but its just a coupon for buying SC. Bummer, Anyways SOE staff have fun spending time with your families :) You deserve it.
  7. krokolop

SOE better give me some certs
  8. Jerich Lim

Here man NYPJEY5K If ur going to add cash use it to have double or somethin' dont need it so yea
  9. Roadkill32

Merry Christmas SOE developers. As a guy who works in enterprise software, I just want to say how impressed I am with the features and frequency of updates you guys put in for. I wish we could see the same on the enterprise side!

Merry Christmas, and enjoy the time off. You deserve it. Many blessings from a BinC squad member.
  10. bubbleawsome

Someone is jolly! ^^
    Ah well, not everyone takes the Christmas stress well. Merry Christmas SOE!
  11. Stripperella KoS

Hi everyone,
    i am the new one :)
    guess what am i doing [...]
    ok, ok! this kind of humor is stupid over the internet, because nobody could tell that .

well here i am with my brand new PC [ i7 -4710HQ @2.5GHz ; 12GB RAM ; intel(R) HD graphics 4600 / Gforce GTX850M with ddr3 ]
    yeah há :D!
    well, besides merry Christmas i came along to wish you also a nice and pretty redeem key!
    maybe i can grab one too (i hope)

so far so good , i hope i will enjoy this game.
    from what i've seen and listened, it fits my genre pretty much.
    Going to edit my fórum account over the time.
    if i like this game you might hear me again ( suggestion improvements )

greetings from +351-Europe,

[IMG]
    « Image-Credit: Stan Lee »
  12. Goretzu

Limited support today is more the issue, Miller is borked as usual. :(
    • Up x 1
  13. Navrug

After Planetlagside 2, now planetcrashlagside 2 ! Bravo
    Double Xp ! Double Xp ! Double Xp !
  14. Miracle of Sound

Have a happy holiday SOE staff! Happy holiday everyone!
  15. Spankay

SOE's favorite way of celebrating festivals, 1. release patch. 2. double XP weekend. 3. servers on and off for the entire duration of the double XP weekend.
  16. Octanious

Broken again.......
  17. Crushermagoo

what is up with the game? for me its stuck at 94% on that first loading screen:( Anyways, Merry Christmas :)
  18. Fauxpas

They must realise that and repeat the double xp when stuff works again - surely. It would be pretty ok to leave double xp on for the next week in entirety, since this one hasn't only been about lost double xp, but any significant xp at all.
  19. Spankay

They know very well. But they won't ever extend double XP weekend. For 2 whole years, I think they only extended a double XP event once when the servers were truly offline mostly throughout the event.
  20. HateHoppersWJetpacks

I'd like to be able to say, hey good job PS2 team, and Happy Holidays.. But instead I've found a patch released right before 'recess' that's riddled with crash to desktop bugs, and now today not being able to log on at all, or face game freezing lag... Seems like some people on the team checked out mentally before vacation. I'm pretty dissatisfied that I had spent a lot on SC around Thanksgiving and then got this coal in my stocking. If this were a physical store, I would return my purchase and report you to the BBB for bait and switch. I hope you are enjoying your holiday, because you're ruining mine. Thanks.
    • Up x 2