Sick Game

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ladrich, Dec 18, 2014.

1. ladrich

:D

MORE TO COME!
  2. Lewk

Ejection seat bug right in the tutorial... "OOWWWW WHY DID IT DO THAT?"

/facepalm come on SoE
    • Up x 1
  3. Bindlestiff

Yep, 14:40 on the first video... it would be funny if it weren't the first impression players get of the game :(
  4. HadesR

Kinda painful to watch ...

We seem to forget how much of a cluster **** of confusion the game is for new players ..
  5. Bixli

..meanwhile i like that ejection seat bug , it fits very well to my chaotically turbo-flash drivin' , it opens partially (by random factor) some new nice opportunities to disturb my enemy's as well as myself. ..it's like nearly the same irritating combo as like smoke grenade without thermal/night vision overall ..you know what i mean.

..so(e) yes , it's a feature.
  6. K2k4

omg that tutorial is hard to watch.. seeing that it's riddled with bugs (can't hit your targets, the sound didn't appear to work for the initial conversation, redeploying to the wrong place, getting out of the flash into the sky, the flash driving away after he got off it). All of these things are aweful things to see when you first play the game. There are many good things about this game, but the first impression leaves you unimpressed and a little worried about what you're getting into.