[TIW] The Iron Wolves // 2015 version

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by AuxiMoron, Dec 11, 2014.

1. AuxiMoron

[TIW] The Iron Wolves, #1 ranked NC outfit NA
    [IMG]

Our representatives
    Auximoron (outfit lead), Kabei (head officer), piecesofpizza (community relations)

Our background
    The Iron Wolves is a former competitive outfit for PS2, still maintaining the #1 rank for an NC outfit in North America by average score. TIW was created on the server Jaeger on launch day, which soon merged into Waterson and now Emerald. TIW today is extremely different from the 2012-early 2014 crowd, with many more up-and-coming players and a vastly revised and improved leadership. You will be hard pressed to find any players from the Jax era still playing today besides myself and a handful of others. We are an outfit that chooses to be very active contributors to the PS2 -- especially Emerald -- community.

Our purpose
    To be a comfortable home and democratic, individualistic community for Emerald's top players.

Our ops
    Operations, or simply ops, take place from 8-10pm Eastern every Sunday and Monday night. They are mandatory attendance if you are online. Bases will be captured and many salty tears will be shed by our foes.

Our requirements
    We only recruit players that we perceive as excellent or potentially excellent. We do NOT run a tutorial school. The leadership looks at all your stats pages, all your alt characters, and your explanation of why you'd like to join. You may apply at tiwgaming.com.
    All new recruits will enter a two-week probation period in the feeder outfit [TIP] The Iron Platypi. "Prospects" are recruits who meet the minimum requirements for TIW itself, which is a 2KDR and BR70. "Tunnel Calves" are recruits who do not meet these requirements. They will be in TIP indefinitely until they meet them.

Should you join?
    If you feel like you have the skill, experience, and maturity, of course.

If you like to play competitively, we engage ourselves in Server Smash.

If you like to play casually, we have a number of friendly, solo-minded players on at all hours.

If you like to play with an organized platoon, we muster up and roll out every ops night.

You'll find that because of our active staff and friendly members we have a fun but serious environment where winning is the only goal. But don't take my word for it. See what the critics are saying about "The Iron Wolves".

2. elementotrl

Without a doubt the best outfit on NC
  3. MrBubbleSS

FREEDOM FRIES RULE
    TUNNEL COWS RULE
  4. Stormsh7dow

Too bad Tiw doesn't have pilots
  5. AlterEgo

You guys scare me...
    Not! I can't wait for you to return full-time once more! You are without doubt the best NC fighters in Planetside, and I'm pretty sure you will remain so!:D
  6. doombro

This is how you know they're the cool kids. That's where all the cool kids are from.
    • Up x 2
  7. Pokebreaker

Damn, based off of the critics page, I'm still not good enough yet. I need to up my game and get some rage tells. Only then will I unlock the power of the glow.
  8. RHINO_Mk.II

Man for man, TIW are the scariest NC on Emerald. I hope your live ops pick up again, we need to crush more purple dreams during alerts.
    • Up x 2
  9. Liquidrider

TIW is a force to be recon with, and honestly fighting along side them or against them is always fun.

Side Note:
    AuxiMoron, just a heads up, can you update the URL, it is linking to http://tiwgaming.com/) remove the ")"
  10. miraculousmouse

11. Glamourshots

what's your stance on players that meet your requirements, but on a different faction, and they are looking to move to the NC but do not have a BR 70 character?
  12. RHINO_Mk.II

• Up x 1
  13. Glamourshots

what importance is a BR? if a player has the skill set and experience that is what matters. BR is nothing more then a number, it has no correlation to how good a player is or is not. Do you just like to look at your outfit page and say, "wow we are awesome, look how many BR's over 70 we have"?
  14. Bloodlet

It's a measure of dedication to the game. A BR 12 could have a 3.0 KDR but does that mean he will be playing this game next month?
  15. Alarox

You can join TIP until you reach BR70.
  16. AuxiMoron

Any player who is good enough for TIW will reach BR 70 in decent time. Until then, they are free to apply to TIP and play with us before they meet BR requirements. Joining this outfit is a commitment that you must work for, and that's what sets us apart from so many others and that's what our members like about the outfit.
  17. EViLMinD

TIW is the only... or one of the only... worthwhile NC outfits. They have several highly skilled players. Join 'em if you have what it takes.

BR 70 requirement is a smart move. Weed out the riff raff. Thumbs to that.
  18. toxs

19. CuteBeaver

I miss bumping into [TIW] as often as we did on Waterson. Heres to 2015
  20. Jawarisin

There's a few bad weeds in TIW who kind of ruin it for me, but aside from that, there's great fellows in there. The skill level is above average and there's quite a few players whom are fun to play with.