NC Girls

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Trizadd, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trizadd

Hi! You should change the style of the NC girls jeans like this:[IMG]

seriously!!!
    • Up x 1
  2. Matt879

So you're asking them to buff the NC booty up to the level of the VS booty? Now that's just not acceptable!
    • Up x 4
  3. Ribero

A/S/L ?
    • Up x 1
  4. Trizadd

Then put it in as an option, like a skin to buy. So the people who like it can buy it.
  5. Nody

Sorry but that's a VS faction trait and one of our last advantages; want tight spandex? Play VS! PS we got cookies!
    • Up x 1
  6. Trizadd

No thanks. I want tight jeans on NC ! ! !
  7. Trizadd

what I meant to say is, not to do it EXACTLY like in the picture but to go in this
    DIRECTION.
  8. z1967

That is probably the most ridiculous suggestion I have seen yet and I have been here to see both Stew360 and G.O.A.T.
    • Up x 3
  9. dstock

I just want you to know that Stew360 is alive and well on the Star Citizen forums, confusing the **** out of everyone with his broken English and half-cooked complaint threads. May he shine eternally...
    • Up x 1
  10. SerasVic

Imo NC girls should wear NOTHING if they choose to.

Becoz freedum.
    • Up x 3
  11. InoxGecko

This one understands.
    • Up x 1
  12. z1967

Glad to see he found a new home and a new community to confuse. Was worried that he would just drop off the map. lol do you have any good threads of his from star citizen? eager to see what he's come up with recently.
  13. JustBoo

Well if you are using the example from the OPs image above, then there should be a 70% speed debuff applied as well. Because moving that tonnage around isn't going to be quick.

In fact, every 30 meters they have to stop and wheeze and cough, lean against something and exclaim: "Oh my! Where's my inhaler!" Yeah that's right, the new Inhale-A-Dink BFIG-9000 will be applied like a medkit. (Only cost 9000 certs.) Then the player can mosey off in a general direction to fight, uh, run another day. KEWL!
  14. JustBoo

But does the Ferengi Alliance really belive in freedum?
  15. BengalTiger

Tonnage?
  16. Gammit

17. SerasVic

TR too plz?

[IMG]
  18. DG-MOD-02

Please keep posts constructive on these forums.
    • Up x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.