Still cant play since 2/10 patch tech support out of ideas

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by DRILLER, Nov 21, 2014.

1. DRILLER

So, as i stated i havent been able to play ps2 since the 2/10 patch iv been through hell and back with the tech team and no body has been able to help me, just wondering if anyone on the forums here knows of any fix.

I can load up the launcher and get to the character screen, then when i click play it loads to 100% sometimes 99% then crashes and sends me to the ps2 website g9 error page. for some reason the ps2 team think its my isp but it cant be as it worked fine pre 2/10 patch.

Any help is much appreciated as i spent a fair bit of money on my account and im not getting it back soo....

Thanks in advance
    • Up x 1
  2. DRILLER

i should add i have uninstalled and validated etc tried all the regular fixes nothing is working HELLLP!!!
    • Up x 1
  3. SGT-Bilko

This is a LONG shot, but it sounds like you're open to ideas. So, try going to the website of your video card manufacturer and downloading the newest update, then if that does not work, go a few releases back, download that version, completely uninstall the old version and install the new version.

Also if do use steam try the standalone and if you use the standalone try steam.

Ideas, but ideas that may solve your issue. If they help, good on ya, if not, better than nothing :) good luck
    • Up x 1
  4. DRILLER

thanks for the reply, ill try the driver thing just hope it doesnt mess up other games haha. other than that i have tried both the stand alone and on steam both have the same problem, i really dont know what happened in the 2/10 patch but its really messed this game up for me
  5. SGT-Bilko

I have also experienced instances where game directories had to be deleted after uninstallation to fix issues. That is also worth a try. Have you filled out a support ticket?
  6. PapaSyntax

Launch the game, wait for the crash, then look at your system event logs. Open the application error that you'll see and respond back with the error code and description.

Just google for "access event logs" with your operating system (ex: Windows 7 access event logs) if you don't know how.
  7. mixmax

I still have the same issue, but I am done with PS2 anyway.
  8. Badname406

on my end it just freezes for a brief moment, and then im staring my desktop. no error messages also no event logs