TR Player looking for a not terrible outfit.

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Chinchy, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Chinchy

I have been browsing through the forms as well as looking through the ingame recruitment tools and cannot seem to find any properly organised outfits. My requirements for an outfit are an active player base, uses voice coms, has proper leadership and structure, combine arms preferably(infantry based is fine as well), makes liberal use of high speed transport vehicles, and has some form of minimum competency training/test(Your squad is only as good as your weakest player)
  2. IberianHusky

TR doesn't have many tryhard outfits. You'll have to go to VS for that.
  3. Tshapedvisor

When you find this outfit please let me know so I can join too. Exactly what I'm looking for.
  4. gamespyer0350

TR tryhards seem to be TMBR and BRGL, though 1TR seems coordinated....if not high skill. Though there are a couple of NC and plenty VS
  5. gamespyer0350

BRGL and TMBR seem to be the only ones on TR that are squad size. Though 1TR and BWC are large and tryhards

EDIT: SOE forums hate mobile devices.......
  6. Chinchy

Well thats disappointing, BWC is filled with spiteful people, the other 3 I have never seen muster more than half a squad during primetime. I feel like I have to create my own outfit if I want an organised setting or we need to merge with the west coast server as thats really hurt sauce.
  7. Ransurian

Look no further than AOD, comrades.
  8. gamespyer0350

there are plenty of VS and NC ones..... TR just doesn't have much luck there. what about VG though? didn't recommend them at first because it seems like they're dying off..... but they truly are a force to behold out there
  9. Liberty

The Very Dangerous Operations Group (VDOG) is pretty much the most elite TR outfit on the server.

Recruiting standards are rather high though and if you don't quite cut it you can always try out for DOG (Dangerous Operations Group) just don't expect any very dangerous operations.
  10. oberchingus

hmmmmmmmm
  11. Chinchy

Uh... DOG averages 3-4 people on a good day and at that point ill just find create my own outfit, on a more comical note really AOD? the AOD that every new player to the game spawns into? AOD is basically the equivalent to having no outfit.
  12. Liberty

VDOG only shows up when there are VERY dangerous operations that need doing, sadly that doesn't always happen on a daily basis. They do have alt fits on the other factions that look for operations that are deemed dangerous enough to warrant attention.
  13. Chinchy

I think I'll be trying to start my own outfit, anyone interested in starting a hardcore tryhard outfit on the TR look out for my recruitment post.
  14. Tshapedvisor

You got the right idea I think for an outfit. Sounds like an outfit the TR could really use on Emerald.
  15. Chinchy

Set it up, if I get more than 10 people to sign up I'll put all my free time towards it.
  16. elementotrl

I would recommend looking at The Dirtiest Dozen, contact either ThaAJW or Kelethos in game. You can also look at Leverage and the 903rd Marauders through the in game browser.
  17. Chinchy

Here is the link to the recruitment thread if anyone is interested in starting a organised outfit.