Engineer MANA turret (AV & AI)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by AndrewArthy, Nov 12, 2014.

1. AndrewArthy

I beginning to wonder if the devs check the forums....

But anyway ill bring it up again...

The Engineers MANA turret's sensitivity is no longer linked to the vehicle sensitivity slider and instead linked to the infantry sensitivity slider, now unless you like your sensitivity at 0.100 on the infantry slider the turret would be useable. I have my sensitivity on 0.600 so I can use my mouse in infantry combat correctly but the catch is the turret feels as though its at 1.000 sensitivity which is strange because you would think the turret would be slower then your infantry turn speed?.

The turret is so sensitive hitting things at a range is impossible because it feels as though its constantly snapping to a grid. I just hope the devs are aware that they have made the MANA turret unusable, unless of course you love super sensitive grids.

I will be bringing this topic up every week with the same message, it has been at least 3 months since I last brought this up and I will continue to do so.
  2. S7rudL

I use a Logitech g5 mouse that has a sensitivity button. Damn that mouse must be old now, still going strong, still wrecking games,..

I think that they should add turn rate mass to certain turrets like the base cannon turret.