The T32 bull is worth it?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hiperion, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Hiperion

I dont trust too much in VR, the gun seems to be cool i can be adapt for cqc to a medium long lmg, but i want hear some experience with the weapon
  2. SerasVic

do you like the Rhino ?
  3. NCstandsforNukaCola

LMG itself is fine but cost is too much.
    It works well with SPA and laser sight though.
  4. Hiperion

kinda love hate, sometime i perform great a extreme ranges and cqc, otherwise i feel that i empty half magazine and a enemy dont dies, so i quit and pass to other lmg
  5. NCstandsforNukaCola

If you need more than 50 rounds with Rhino to deal with an enemy, Bull isn't recommended.
    • Up x 1
  6. Ransurian

All you need is the T9 CARV.
  7. Paperlamp

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  8. Hiperion

nah im tired of the carv if i need a 750 rpm lmg i use the msw-r anytime
  9. SerasVic

Rhino and Bull are almost the same with few differences

Bull has SPA and better hipfire. Can get compensator but it's almost useless since there is like no vertical recoil already.

Rhino has just advanced grip.

Bull is a weird weapon, since it's not that good for long range and not good for CQC either (low DPS), but then why do you have good hipfire????. You'll need to pick fights between 20-50m, just like with Rhino imo.
  10. Hiperion

the bull can get hva right?, i mean look his bullet velocity is 670 m! is more or same than a tier 3 sniper rifle for crazy ranges
  11. NCstandsforNukaCola

Bull with HVA has only 672m/s. so DON'T GET HVA ON BULL.
    SPA is much, much better option for Bull.
  12. Hiperion

Really, how much hva increase bullet velocity?
  13. SerasVic

Then you'll face the problem of 143 dmg tier = horizontal recoil.

Past 100m, you are waisting bullets because they'll go left and right, even with burst fire and good recoil management.

For ranges between 50-100 , i'ld grab the Rhino for the advanced grip + ammo pool. (btw Rhino is 640 m / s)
  14. Aeravic

Supposed to be 5% velocity increase for most guns, however the Bull has a special case of an increase of only 2 m/s for 10% more vertical recoil.
  15. NCstandsforNukaCola

Usually HVA increases gun's velocity about 5% but in case of bull,
    there is a constant value which is 672m/s(only 2m/s improvement from original velocity).
  16. SerasVic

It depends , but for LMG it's capped at 672~ or you 'ld have LMG with 700+ lol
  17. p10k56

If you have pocket engie then bull is great.
    It has very limited ammo reserves I think 240.
    60 loaded and 180 carrying, its like standard TR carbine ammo pool:(
    Very similar to Rhino something like bigger AMC:)
  18. NCstandsforNukaCola

Try CARV-S instead.
    It seems better option to you.
  19. Hiperion

yeah i find the carv-s pretty cool, it can equip it anything
  20. Corezer

bull is good, rhino is ****!