[Suggestion] how to maybe fix redeployside and some other

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TotalEnigmaVS, Nov 9, 2014.

1. TotalEnigmaVS

oki so most of us if not all know what this redeploy problem is, so i was thinking and this is what a got.
    Redeploy is the Core element of the game , it is the game basically and if you want to change it you need to think about other things as well.
    Right now every single base in this game is exactly the same in terms of spawn times so this is what can be done
    Bases depending on their size will have queues on spawn/respawn/redeploy
    Base sizes will be ( from largest) - Warpgate
    Bio / Tech plant/ AMP (3 control points A B C)
    towers/medium size base (2 points A B)
    outposts/small base ( 1 point A )
    Yes i know Tech plants dont have 3 points but imo they could have especially for this idea and yes this calls for Bases rework.
    Ok so now on live servers 100 players can redeploy to small outpost at the same time without any problems and outpop the attackers and win.
    New system-
    the timer on respawn is instant
    1 point small base will spawn 1 player every 1 seconds
    2 point bases will spawn 2 players each 1 seconds
    3 point 3 players each 2 seconds
    warpgate no limit
    yes so if you die in a fight 34+ in small base and other 24 players ( from your side) have died at the same time you will wait 24 sec to respawn again ( depending how fast you clicked to respawn)
    this rule will effect sunderers as well
    1 sunderer spawns 1 player every 1 seconds
    the squad spawn for sundy and galaxy can be unchanged as they are 10 sec i think

if you are in 1v1 scenario and you die the respawn is instant

it will not be possible to spawn 100 guys within 10 sec in bases anymore
    this will not eliminate huge zerg fights
    medics will be worth more now

i hope you can understand this, it is not perfect system it has its pros and cons to it but it will remove this redeploy zerg thing
    • Up x 1
  2. Ogedai

Great idea!

This would put more value on transport vehicles aswell. Doing well coordinated Gal/Valkyrie drops and using Sunderers for transport not just spawning would be rewarded.