Cannot equip XP Boost.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Chael, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Chael

I have three 7 day XP Boosts I cannot Equip. I click and nothing happens. I am able to equip resource boost.
  2. mzinkan

I, too, have three 7 day XP Boosts that I cannot equip. I revalidated all my files and tried again, with no luck. I purchased another XP Boost, thinking it might trigger something, but still cannot equip. Planetside 2 continually has way too many problems. This sucks.
  3. rhan101277

4. Zakuak

Love how the bug that costs us SC (money) is marked as trivial on the PS2 tracker....You evil little men =P
  5. Waratorium

I have been experiencing this bug and find it pretty trivial. I don't lose anything by not being able to equip my boost, I can just equip it later when it does work and still get my SCs worth out of it. Neither that it prevent me from enjoying the game- I can still play and fight effectively.

It certainly is trivial in comparison to say, the Hitching/Crashing/Freezing which actually does prevent people from being able to enjoy the game/play/etc, or the bug where vehicle debris impacting a full hp galaxy causes the galaxy to suddenly explode.
  6. Legion494

Just had an half hour debate with SOE support staff over this, I bought a bunch of boosts back in march and they suggested that i could get a refund on my remaining boosts because of the bug, so I asked this and they refused because the boosts werent a recent purchase. I still have 10 7 day boosts which is 5000 SC worth but they wont even consider a refund. So i basicly lost $50 so GG SOE. Hope you enjoy my money. I really do hope that another game with a simliar idea comes along so I can jump ship.