Cheaters or P2Win-ers?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by orangejedi829, Nov 5, 2014.

1. nukularZ

Not just me, but nobody. But feel free to show me a video showcasing 34% overall accuracy with 50% headshot ratio, 2+ KPM, in a game called Planetside 2, and I'll analyze it, and possibly take back what I've said.

I've gone up against many awesome players, and none of them have ever had anything near these stats.
  2. MKEYCKOR

So, you are injecting a useless excuse post into a thread that has nothing to do and your work schedule. /golfclap
  3. MKEYCKOR

I don't have to show you a video of anything. I don't think you understand how burden of proof works.

TBH, I don't even have to post in this thread. I've gone out of my way to be transparent and as usual, it just gets all ****ted up by ******* who can't possibly imagine that anyone could be better than them or their friends. I'm sure there's a statistical database somewhere that pulls data from the in game API that would allow you to look up the number of players that achieve these numbers you're spouting about being impossible... hmmmmmm. If only you weren't just another lazy **** poster.
  4. LegioX

What excuse? It's proven fact that people who play a certain game all the time become better than people who don't. You think Starcraft players who play in tourneys just pop in the game and become instantly the best player without any practice? You prob probably play the game a lot. Good for you. Even when I do have weeks where I can pull in long playing hours, I see my skill increase just by the mass amount of playing time. But that happens very rarely. So back to my point.

You have that K/D and aiming skill soley because you put a lot more hours into the game than most.

Hence..... "How do you kill which have no life"
  5. Shanther

/sigh I'll bite.

Here is Visigodo, also an AC member, doing just that.

Or honestly, any video found on his Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBA_HAfrmenWA6LzkiLW2xQ
    • Up x 1
  6. cykael

You're calling someone a no-life on a video game forum, maybe it's time to re-evaluate your life.
  7. Posse

Idk, some people play this game from day 1 and are still worse than I was 1 week into the game, back in December 2012 (and I didn't even have that much of a previous FPS experience, only 9 months of COD 4 back in 2008)
  8. MKEYCKOR

What you do with your time in game is a little more important than just mass playing. Muscle memory is **** if you're muscle memorizing how to be ******.
  9. Dis

I've always had my suspicions that this might be the worst gaming community I've ever come across...threads such as this leave little doubt in my mind.

Pathetic doesn't even begin to describe it.
    • Up x 2
  10. Sephuku

I'm FiredQAEmployee. When I saw you on the turret, I tried to hipfire your head with my Sirius because I had advanced laser sight and even though the crosshair looked small enough to hit you through the shield, not a single shot hit.
    It was so strange for me I stood still a bit to be more accurate but didn't work. Turret hitboxes are pretty bad too.

That being said, I've enjoyed this thread throughly.
  11. PEETREE

This thread has been so enjoyable.

Thank you Lex.
  12. Utrooperx

Anybody know what the speaker is referring to at 6:26?

"If I can't get this $hit to not crash within five minutes, I might be getting off for the night and working on it tomorrow...I ain't got time for it..."

At 10:46, the same individual states "I think I've fixed my game, so I should be fine...but I'm getting off..."

What was that all about...?
  13. Sephuku

You don't have to pull the RL card to excuse your mediocrity.
    Even if you had the same playtime than Lex, you would still lose to him.
  14. icon

If you want to see stat padding, see this:

The only stat padding going on in this thread is the tears of QQ that are hilarious to watch.
    • Up x 3
  15. LegioX

Check my stats. I beg to differ and yes their stats are better than mine, but I don't consider myself mediocre.

I might not beat them on a regular basis, but I bet I can give all of them a run for their money. I use to play in COD 1/ COD 2 tourneys, and counterstrike a couple of years ago. I know how FPS players think, so I still have a few tricks up my sleeves.
  16. nukularZ

Thanks. That's all I wanted to see. It was actually a pleasure to watch. Call that the best I've possibly ever seen (at least for PS2).
  17. Leeloo

There is one thing I absolutely love about this forum, is that we can actually go back and see what really happened (stats / videos / logs). I do it all the time with news stories, trying to get back to the original source... only to see that there is no story or the real story was something completely different, but no one cares.

I can't wait until our enitre society is filled with video cameras, so we can rewind and review "reality" and see what people actually said (as in what words were actually spoken) and what really happened.

Though it is sad to see that some continue with their accusations here even after having had the chance to see the reality from multiple viewpoints, but it is nothing new according to Churchill's quote:

“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
    • Up x 1
  18. LegioX

On a side note. Where you get the killstreak program at?
  19. icon

if you are referring to my time lapse video of SoggyCow's stat padding, it was done using the Recursion stat tracker. Was able to use it to pull up historical data from the API that it uses.
  20. orangejedi829

Ah, lol, gotcha. Well thanks for missing, I was quite pleased to finally get a kill ;)
    Aside from an apparently questionable hipfire accuracy, that was a pretty beast SMG you had there. Do you know if there's anything similar available for NC?