Warning Too Many F2P Players !

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tonyuss, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Tonyuss

So in free to play world it works like this - You spend a lot of money on the game = no freezes no gliches no hit detection issue. If you fight other player who spend a lot more then you = not all your bullets will be registred. For big online games work more people who`s job is to adjust those things then game developers. And everything got its own pattents. This is real pay to win. No company can afford to make paying customers unhappy.
  2. CptLegshot

I can't believe someone is this stupid.

So you're saying that they have a special algorithm that adjusts your weapons damage and hit detection based on how much you have paid? LOL you are dumb.
    I have spent quite a lot of money and currently the game is completely unplayable for me. My game freezes after 5-30 minutes of playing but some of my friends that haven't spent a single cent have no problems. When everyone had 5 sec hitches I had them too, when everyone had hit detection issues I had them too. Please leave.

And pay to win? Oh god you are ********. I think you haven't played any other games.
    Everything except cosmetics can be bought with certs. Things that are straight upgrades (Suit slot levels, ammo capacity and so on)can be bough ONLY with certs. And you can't buy certs with real money.
    • Up x 8
  3. pencap75

I have been playing 2 years, have not spend a single dime on this game.
    The game runs fine for me and I don't get any of the hitching/lagging issues some complain off, and the game runs a nice 45-60 fps (adaptive vsync on) on my i7930 @ 3.8gh with gtx 760.

I'm just pissed they got rid of physx eye candy.
  4. chevyowner

There are a number of MMOs that have changed from P2P to F2P and are doing better.
  5. Unsp0kn

Where's your proof that people that dump a bunch of money into this game have these advantages? Sounds like someone is just tweaked that they die a lot. You make zero sense.
  6. SGT-Bilko

This is a relative issue in my eyes. Those that are dedicated enough to be good at the game are dedicated enough to pay for it. That is the only cross between the two, coincidence.
    • Up x 1
  7. SGT-Bilko

I experienced the lag/hit detection issues a few patches back, they fixed mine a week or two after it started, and I posted my suggestion as to what it might be, and it did not seem to be the case. I have no idea what is causing the problem but I assure you people that pay are having issues too.
  8. mandrac

i'm prety sure the guy came here to post his ******** after geting rekt by a veteran player who bought some camo and golden ns weapon...lol
    "damn i'm geting rekt! this guy CAN NOT be better than me! eather he is cheating or the game reward paying douchbags! yeah that must be it! he have a camo therfor it's soe's fault!"
    • Up x 1
  9. SGT-Bilko

The problems of late can make anyone seem more boss than you. When the game is lagging on either end hit detection for one party seems to go to crap while the other party gets the ability to down them in the spike. I understand being mad about it, but it is not about paying lol.
    • Up x 2
  10. LibertyRevolution

Yes, as you can see, the year of subscription and hundreds of dollars I have spent has truly made me god tier. ↓ :rolleyes:
  11. DatVanuMan

Man, he didn't mean that. I think he meant that the servers get worse as less people pay money, and get better the more money is generated. Although the title sort of offended me... I haven't spent a dime, so have a ton of other people, and we have been playing this game for a long time nowo_O
  12. BlackDove

Spend some money and youll see that it still sucks lol. I spent plenty.
  13. sjtw_w_stot

Look out for Lizard people Tonyuss. We're everywhere.
    *hiss*
    • Up x 2
  14. CptLegshot

I'm pretty sure I understand him right.
  15. DatVanuMan

Well, alright then. Not saying that his statement is real (Because I'm pretty sure SOE doesn't hate F2Players that much), but you didn't have to be too harsh on him.
  16. SierraAR

That K/D is better than what mine used to look like when I could afford a monthly membership XD (I was at a .5 back then)
  17. Mrrobinator

i've spend over 600 euro's in this game, and i can tell you with 100% certinty: My game works just as bad as for people who dont play, maybe even worse (buying cosmetics for yourself adds extra particles, its a small diference but still.)
  18. LibertyRevolution

Paying members who spend a lot of money do not get better hit reg...
    Look at my awesome hit reg:

In fact, if you want better hit reg, you should play on the non alert map..
    So not being a member and having a que should actually give you better hit reg as you will be on a not full map. ;)

What I like about this game is that there is no pay to win about it, it is purely pay to grind less.
    If you want to buy all the weapons so you can cert up your equipment faster, go for it.
    It doesn't give you an advantage over anyone because you bought stuff.
  19. t31os

What are you aiming to achieve here? Surely you cannot be delusional enough to believe that. Is this a glorified troll attempt or are you actually serious?