Graphical Glitch

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by RuinyourDay, Nov 4, 2014.

1. RuinyourDay

2. RuinyourDay

I was told by RadarX and Dcarey to come here and post this, so here i am needing help, trying to the fix this problem
  3. Problem Officer

Does fullscreen change anything?
  4. RuinyourDay

nope still happens
  5. RuinyourDay

i play with my screen like this due to my FPS being really bad when when i fullscreen
  6. Smagjus

This looks like the graphics card is broken or maybe too hot.

Did you try renaming(or deleting) your useroptions.ini though?
  7. RuinyourDay

no how do i do that?
  8. Smagjus

In Planetside's install folder is a file named useroptions.ini. Just delete or rename it. Then launch the game.
  9. RuinyourDay

did that and itS STILL DOING THE SAME THING
  10. SierraAR

Do you have anything running that lets you monitor your system temperatures? If not, get Speccy, run that while playing. The main screen will display temperatures of everything that has atemp sensor (Typically GPU, CPU, and hard drives these days have them built in)

https://www.piriform.com/speccy

Next time this is happening, look at your graphics card's temps and let us know what it shows.
  11. S7rudL

12. MajiinBuu

Looks very familiar.
    Alt-Tab out of the game, then Alt-Tab back in, that should temporarily fix it.
  13. RuinyourDay

I'm running a labtop
  14. RuinyourDay

I have a intel hd 3000 graphics card with an i-7 cpu
  15. RuinyourDay

Also I have speccy And my temperature when this happens is at 59-60 degrees C
  16. user101

17. RuinyourDay

Well now I've been playing on the lowest graphic setting possible since May of 2013. I went from BR 1-100. All I asked for was help not ******** comments.
  18. RuinyourDay

In other words, work with me not against me.
  19. RuinyourDay

I reinstalled my drivers and I'm not getting the glitch. Does SOE need anything from me?
  20. tigerchips

There's your problem maybe, graphics card not compatible.

It's possible that it could be the game, i also got similar things in Space Engine which is still in alpha i think. Nothing to do with temps or anything, just one of those things you can't get rid of.