When the NC has Indar

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Schizomatic, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Schizomatic

Reavers. Reavers everywhere.

Reavers over here. Reavers over there. Reavers up high. Reavers down low.

Reavers on a train. On a bus. Reavers like rain. What a fuss.

Reavers on a log. Reavers on a log at the bottom of the sea. Shotgun Reavers on a log at the bottom of the sea.

Reavers on a boat. Reavers on toast. Reavers hovering afloat. Reavers ruining your VS roast.

Reavers flying high. Reavers flying low. Reavers, don't ask why.

99 Reavers high in the sky. 99 Reavers high in the sky. Take 1 down, scatter it around. 99 Reavers left to send to the ground.

Reavers on my Sunderer. Reavers on my spawn point. Reavers on my vehicle pad. Reavers takin' our jerbs.

I've got 99 problems, and every one's a Reaver, son.

"Our Reavers will blot out the sun!" "Then we will hide in the shade."

How many Reavers does it take to change a light bulb? Five. One to change the lightbulb by performing a hovering maneuver, and four more to herpa-derp over the light switch, making sure no one gets to turn it on, ever.

"You are firing on friendly forces." "lol sorry, at this point I just assume anything airborne is a Reaver."

Feed the trees. Fly a Reaver.

"I'm a Skyguard Lightning. I'll deal with this!" "We are a collective swarm of Reavers. We say otherwise."

"We are the Flock. We are legion. Resistance is futile. Death from above."

You know the NC has Indar when your AA-equipped Sunderer must stay parked by the vehicle resupply tower to stay functional.

"Gentleman, I have a most cunning plan to take Bio Labs!" "Ooh, ooh! Does it involve a combined arms assault of Sunderers on the elevator points backed by armor and Galaxy drops?" "No. Reavers." "To clear the landing pads?" "Reavers. Reavers everywhere." "But how will we take the points?" "Reavers. Lots and lots of Reavers. An endless horde of Reavers. A virtual eternity of Reavers." "But who captures the point?" "REAVERS." "But--" "REAVERSSSS!"
    • Up x 4
  2. DLL2

stop cry, vanu got lancer + magrider saron shotgun. And tr got prolwer deploy.
  3. AFK1

Scythe is still better
    • Up x 1
  4. Angry Scientist

It's the opposite in my experience.

Why have half price reavers? There's maybe three of us in the air. The other factions aren't stomped to death under air superiority. Their armor remains unmolested.

It's yet another source of frustration from an already frustration filled faction.
  5. DatVanuMan

Reavers aren't OP...
    The Banshee is!:D
    • Up x 1
  6. Tuco

So what you're saying....
  7. z1967

Somehow Reavers got the ability to submerge and become submarines. That_only_raises_more_questions.png
    • Up x 3
  8. IcEzEbRa

Sounds like an advanced case of "reaver fever" to me.
  9. WTSherman

Old McDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!

And on that farm he had some Skyguards, E-I-E-I-O! :D
    • Up x 1
  10. Demigan

Two things:
    one: It's "then we will fight in the shade"

two: This whole... "poem" can be done with a Scythe/Mosquito version as well, if VS/TR got Indar.

Oh, and here's the solution: Get 2 to 4 friends together, each buys a skyguard. 3 to 5 Skyguards are pretty awesome, and you get a ton of kills.
  11. Dracorean

Ahh, so good to see people are more insane than me.. :)
    • Up x 1
  12. RykerStruvian

Too bad all the reavers don't do this anymore:

• Up x 1
  13. CWorth

• Up x 1
  14. patrykK1028

So what? You think Lancer, Saron and deployed Prowler are AA? XD
    • Up x 2
  15. bl33ping

how has nc been winning more and more alerts lately on emerald? usually they just win like 3-4 a month. might have to start an alt soon.
  16. Leftconsin

I got OHKed by an AH with my heavy shield fresh up yesterday.
  17. DatVanuMan

Sorry to say this, but the Banshee is the best AI farm cannon in the game. But yes, the AH is stupidly annoying, not because of the damage, but because of that STUPIDLY ANNOYING audio. ARGH, it ruins my ears!:mad:
    • Up x 3
  18. Devrailis

If it flies like a brick, it'll sink like a brick too!
  19. TriumphantJelly

WOW. The 1st comment is Anti-VS MOANING. Aaaaand the 2nd. I am amazed.

Edit: Read the Prowler comment, my bad.
  20. Demigan

Ah I see, your fusion reactor wall is damaged. please go to your nearest mechanic and have it fixed immediately. please note that only with an extended warranty any damages to your fusion reactor are repaired for free, this does not include the replacement of said fusion reactor. Do not operate your vehicle while the fusion wall is damaged, if you are caught by the police your vehicle will be impounded.

Wait, another team winning alerts is your reason to switch factions?
    For me, another team losing alerts is a reason to switch to them. That way I can help them secure more alerts. Otherwise everyone goes to the winning team. The losing team gets less players and loses more. The players left then have an even harder time, more people will go to another team... it ends when one team has all the players and the game grinds to a halt. Then people leave the game altogether.
    • Up x 1