I am back what have i missed?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by VaIhall, Nov 2, 2014.

1. VaIhall

Ok so i stopped playing at the beginning of this year and dont know what have happened since I know that new flying vehicle has come and hossin continent (i think?) what else?
  2. Alan Kalane

Empire Specific Pistols : Mag-Scatter, AMP, Spiker
    Empire Specific Sniper Rifles : Rajl Jack, TRAP, Phase**** Phaseshift
    Adjustments to concussion and AV nades
    New scopes and general rework to infantry weapon mechanics.
    New resource system (it's phase 1 out of 3)
    New Dircectives system
    New Mission System
    New Implants System
    PPA nerfed reworked
    Flash rumble seat is now 360

Those are the most important changes. I may have missed a few but...generaly that's it.
  3. AFK1

If you played on Waterson, our excellent server and it's strong community are gone, as we've been merged with the toxic Mattherson community, into the server "Emerald", which might as well be called "the Vanu Sovereignty"
  4. VaIhall

I played on connery but im swedish and also live in sweden but connery is active 24/7 not like when i played on EU the server just went dead after like 11 pm so boring
  5. TheFamilyGhost

The arbitrary game changes are still in full force.

Increasing grenade damage because its hard to hit aircraft? wtf? How does the grenade know where its landing?

Nanites = no money.
  6. St0mpy

stuff broke

stuff got fixed

other stuff broke

some stuff still isnt fixed

thats about it?
  7. VaIhall

Ok now I logged in and my characters are gone?! I google it and alot of people say they had the same problem after the migration, what do I do?!
  8. Alkezo

Gonna have to make a ticket about that one.
  9. HUDuser

•Stand by point at all times and you will get more than a farm's worth of XP
    •PPA is kill
    •Valkyrie is slow but useful mini-whale

We now have based DonAlfrago guarding our skies from the TR/NC and HO5P stopping Recursion and holding points at ****** bases.
  10. VaIhall

Yes I made a ticket about getting my character back, do they answer tickets on weekends? or do i have to wait until tomorrow?
  11. TheShrapnelKing

They killed Waterson.

The East Coast may be the Beast Coast, but in terms of enjoyable combat if you're not VS, the West Coast is still the Best Coast.
  12. VaIhall

I'm VS playing on connery
  13. TheShrapnelKing

I mean that your experience on Emerald will be enjoyable if you're VS, but for TR and NC it's not so much.