Tunnel?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by thazzklein, Nov 1, 2014.

1. thazzklein

Hello, id like to know a good functional software for tunneling. I already tried wtfast but that **** does not work for me...
  2. S7rudL

You would probably be better off if you notified soe and your isp on how they can improve your current connection route for free.

You can get the IP via wireshark and ping route via winmtr.
  3. thazzklein

interesting... is there any quick tutorial on how using these softwares properly?
  4. S7rudL

5. thazzklein

6. thazzklein

btw what else could I do? do you recommend any free tunneling softwares?
  7. thazzklein

Im trying to bump this **** since...
  8. baka

Out of curiosity what, specifically, do you want tunneling for? If it is for this (or any) game, I doubt you will gain anything.
  9. toast2250

He wont, should just take the advices that he received.

But if you insist so badly,
  10. thazzklein

Hey. Well its a tunnel for games, specifically for planetside 2 since I got so much lag on the game for being far from the host. I just need a free tunneling software for planetside 2, if there is one.
  11. baka

What you are asking for would not help any game - in fact, it would probably make them (except maybe card games and turn based games) unplayable.
    Since you don't say the reason you want to 'tunnel', it sounds like you want something which will make either the game think your location is different, or something that might allow you to play a game on a network that has it blocked or with a poor connection.
    It won't.
  12. thazzklein

LAGG. High latency
  13. toast2250

You could trial try,
    https://www.wtfast.com/ use google bro.

Tunneling can work, but I doubt those cucumbers that offer dis service could pull it off.

You must be from some remote (lack of internet) area no one cares about lol, like Australia for example. : O
  14. thazzklein

Thanks. I already tried wtfast, but it didnt decrease my high latency (~200ms) Thats why I stopped playing ps2. So I really dont know what to do, since the best tunnel out there cant help me. thanks anyway. Ill keep searching for a fix to my latency.
  15. VaIhall

I play on Connery (US West Coast) and I'm from Sweden and I don't get lag.
  16. thazzklein

whats your latency?
  17. VaIhall

200 - 300 ms
  18. SGT-Bilko

I play Briggs-AU from East Coast US, with roughly the same ping, and it is generally quite playable. I do not know what this tunnel you are trying to find is buddy but it sounds like it would probably cause more problems. A connection is like a tunnel as is, things are sent both ways, if you add something else to that, you are potentially adding latency not removing it.
  19. thazzklein

Ok thanks everyone who tried to help me. I'm thinking about getting more upload to get less lagg