56th Recon Division needs you!

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Kalzarus, Jan 16, 2013.

1. DeadLamb

and now keeping with my theme of not just going "bump" or whatever it is those lazy outfit do to move their boring threads around the board, I give you an "Araxis" like tree in my home town by the oh so lazy way of google maps.

Oh yes, much like how the trees of Araxis in PS2 eat vehicles and spits them out, my town (Sacramento) has it's vehicle eater too. This is a road that parallels a main California freeway. Soo with that comes people driving way too fast and no worries about 'what's to their right" being there is nothing to the right but park way for a few miles...

Oh but then you have this.. the 100+ year old oak tree 18inchs or so off the road with the oh so "don't hit me" protection of a tiny reflector in front of it.
    [IMG]

with the battle scars to show for it.
    [IMG]
  2. Caek

Bump for great justice!
  3. WhatNow

Greetings from OutFitX
    Was doing a little harresser fun and ran into a few of your members.
    My driver died and his gunner died.
    Would have posted on your forums but I dont have permission =/
    anyway enjoy the free bump ;)
  4. Gables

LOL! That Encounter was so much fun! The video cuts out before I finally get you, but it was entertaining zooming behind you everytime you placed an AT turret. You placed what, 4 turrets before my poor gunning skills finally got you? lol
  5. Caek

Also bump! Be careful though new recruits... Gables demotes you if you go after him on a team killing rampage in your max before for the night.:( So don't do that and you'll go far in the 56th! :D
  6. DeadLamb

yeah I remember that battle being I was all "Well I will just LEAP out and take care of this personally!".. the problem was I jumped out thinking I was __ that far away and I ended up being ____________ that far away. :oops: So my shotgun did nothing.. but I learned the whole rule of "Always stay in the car"..
  7. Caek

Why join the Fighting 56th? Cause we're sexy and we know it. Wiggle wiggle.
  8. Gables

Back to top!

If you love the harasser and all its roadkilling destructive glory. Check us out.

If you love flying and are looking for good pilots and gunners to rule the skies with. Check us out.

If you love kicking rear ends while having a ton of fun. Check us out.
  9. Caek

Bump! More death for the death gods!
  10. kaptinkrunch88

I gotta give your crew a bump. Every time we run into you guys we have to bring our "A" game or go home. Always a good fight. Salute/
  11. Gables

Thanks for the plug! It's always a pleasure sharing our munitions with you rebels in a violent manner!
    • Up x 1
  12. Caek

Looking for some more active people!

Can you adapt and improvise on the move? Can you be versatile and fill whatever current role the squad needs to complete their objectives? Can you follow orders? Redeploy on command?

If any of that sounds like things you can do, we would definitely like to have you check us out. Great atmosphere with some really talented players and a good place to develop tactics. Casual or hardcore, check out the 56th!
  13. Caek

14. Goiiath

Bump, greatwork last night, it was fun playing with you guys and working with small disciplined squads of experienced players.
  15. Goiiath

Bump, sorry I missed what happened during server smash!
  16. Ribero

Props to you guys for stepping up into the Farmers League Invitational.