Liege

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Goiiath, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Goiiath

To those of you that added me in game for the squad at 3pm MST, be sure to send me a tell for the squad invite.
  2. Goiiath

Returning to regular hours for the summer! I'll see you guys out there!
  3. Goiiath

Open recruitment beginning again. Filling in positions for those that have gone inactive.
  4. Goiiath

Great alert tonight guys, 3 tech plant takeovers in the course 2 hrs.
  5. Goiiath

We've almost reached 80 members, welcome to all the new recruits
  6. Goiiath

Air squads are running smoothly, lets keepem coming
  7. Goiiath

Great Thursday night for the patch ops. 10 territories with our name and decal on during the Amerish cap, ending the night with a continent lock, 2 alert victories, and the Liege banner on 17 territories :D
  8. Goiiath

With an activity rate of 44 players cycling through the day, we currently have about a squad and half members on average during peak hours of 8pm-midnight MST. So we are currently looking for 5-7 more players to fill these positions. In light of this we will be opening up bravo squad to the public for recruitment soon (Though alpha will remain private). If you're interested in running with us send a tell to me, Goodmonson or Maladapt. (Our definition of active: 2-4 times a week)

Please note: Liege expects players to be somewhat independent. Any orders given out should be treated as guidelines so we can coordinate. If you feel a better option is available, voice it, or if it only pertains to you, do it. The squad/platoon is there to aid, not to chain or constrict, your playstyle.

Liege Platoon/squad leaders don't want to herd sheep, we want your ideas, and we want to try new things. Some of our best nights are from terrible, terrrible ideas that go south so fast haha. But all the more fun.

Just one rule: If something goes wrong, don't point fingers, just send a tell to the platoon lead so he can note why something didn't work out. Lives in this game are infinite, so we're not afraid to make mistakes, and we're always looking to correct them ;) If for some reason you do feel necessary to throw blame, throw it at me. If I am leading the squad/platoon, I'll take responsibility, just dont start raging at anyone else.

- Goliath
  9. Goiiath

The Raven squad expands to 9 players with 2 more about to join these BR 100s. Congratulations to Tempkr's transition to the most experienced of Liege.
  10. Goiiath

11. Goiiath

The race for Auraxiums begins. Only 7 of our members have grabbed their hands on one of the new directive weapons. (5 of them the butcher.) With a new addition to the Ravens, they are now the unlucky 13.
  12. Goiiath

Welcome to all our new members. Let the betting begin. Who will be our 20th Raven?
  13. PinkVoid

1+ from 56rd
  14. Caek

Hey guys! Caek from 56th Recon here! Was great working with you guys down south in the Connery/Briggs server smash today!
  15. I_am_the_kiwi

Fun holding that front line with you guys at the server smash. Keep up the good work.

-kiwi
    56RD
  16. Goiiath

Woah, sorry I havent been on in ages haha. Didnt see this till now, the guys have been running themselves for server smash haha :D Good to hear good things happened :p
  17. CrimsonPig

Under the threat of relentless PP touches from fellow outfit mates, I've been granted the singularly unique designation as air-recruitment-caller-guy-panderer.

Liege is looking for pilots. All kinds. All skill levels. Be open minded.