..sooooo

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Bixli, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Bixli

...there's a hype going on , the combat medic ! ...no, i'm not a medic , i'm a combat medic !

..i prefer combat over medic , i prefer to make xp with my gun !

..revive ? ..heal ? ..come on, your battle comrades would appreciate it very much ..ty.
    • Up x 3
  2. SenEvason

Translation please.
    • Up x 2
  3. Jiel

I cant tell if you are just being a ***** or you really cant understand what he is saying
    • Up x 2
  4. _itg

He's saying too many medics are not healing/reviving people like they should.
    • Up x 2
  5. SenEvason

I really couldn't understand what he was saying.
    Thank you.

It depends on what faction I'm on whether I heal or not. If I'm TR, I'll help out a little bit since I have my tool and AOE maxed. On my NC and VS, though, I'm just trying out the AR's to see what their options are like, and haven't dumped any certs into the healing lines.
  6. Aeravic

Depends on the situation and ability of the players around me.
    If they are capable or if the situation is such that combat is unfavorable, I will be in full Medic mode spamming heals and revives.
    If I'm surrounded by incompetents or the situation is such that its easy to get kills, I'll be in combat mode, only occasionally reviving so as to get more living bullet shields.
  7. DrBash00

Who needs Teamplay???

Somebody needs heal?

Yeah i am combat medic, i give my ally a bullet in the Head!! In the Spawn room he is up to 100% health again, and i also filled his consumables up!!

I AM A COMBAD MEDIC!!!

:p
    • Up x 1
  8. stalkish

When i play my miller NC revives are few and far between but engineers are all over the place.
    When i play cobalt TR revives happen almost instantly but theres never an engi around to rep my max or give me ammo.

But its kind of like football players.
    No1 remembers the 100s of times they played well or the times they scored us that winning goal.
    But everyone remembers the time they lost their cool and got sent off loosing us the match and getting us knocked out of the world cup...
    Your brain remembers out of the ordinary things easier than ordinary, id be willing to bet theres been more times when ive been playing on miller that ive been revived when ive needed it, than not revived when i needed it. Its because thats the expectation, and when it happens the way 'it should' my brain doesnt remember it.
  9. LibertyRevolution

This is what it is like as Emerald NC:
    • Up x 1
  10. Leeloo

I admit, that one time this pissed me off so much I TK-d the medic. He was fully aware of the situation, he simply chose to keep farming and ignoring everyone around him who needed reviving or healing. He even had plenty of time between killing to play his role...

there, I confessed and feel much better about it :D
    • Up x 1
  11. Nailhimself

When I play medic I usually don´t have a good K/D because I just concentrate on healing/reviving. I think there could be a group of people that have a big problem with that (ego?). But in my experience (Miller VS) medics usually heal/revive fast and reliable.

But there´s on thing that gets me mad more than teamkills. Medics reviving me in a hopeless situation when your corpse is lying on a platoon enemies just to get that revive XPs. First check your surrounding -> then revive. Don´t throw Revive Grenades in a room full of enemies when there is no chance for the revived people to stay alive more than a millisecond.
    • Up x 1
  12. MajiinBuu

I don't mind if our medics are doing a bad job, more revive/healing experience for me :D
    • Up x 2
  13. Bixli

..you can always deny the reviving process if you think you're laying down right now in the middle of a hopeless situation.

..i for myself i don't care 'bout k/d-ratio as you do , therefore i click "yes" ..sometimes i manage to throw a sticky nade into such room , before i gonna die again ..as an example. and it's my personal code of honor & kind of role/playstyle , i'll stand up on & on & keep fighting to the end until the last base & mouse , man & woman falls ..or until there's no enemy around anymore ..doesn't matter if i'm alone in a base or not ..rushing out of spawnroom against a whole zerg or squads. respawn don't hurt ..you can only win or loose.

..but i have to agree with you , some medics just throw rev-grenades first before there's a check in mind, obviously for some blind easymode xp. still .. better to revive than not overall.