New soldier looking for a unit to join no chosen faction [Emerald(us east)]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by mrbryo87890, Oct 20, 2014.

1. mrbryo87890

Greetings all I'm a new soldier with no faction at the moment (just created my account haven't even logged in to create my soldier) looking to find and join a outfit willing to train me and help me learn all classes and which one is best for me. I'm 34 years old some experience with Call of Duty (mostly black ops 1&2 MW 1,2&3 and ghosts) have headset w/ mic. Other then that I tend to learn quick and am intrigued by military style play. So any advice feel free to post suggestions, or send me a pm here thanks in advance.
  2. bladedcross

There's a lot of great Outfits and organizations out there. Browse through a few of those listed in this recruitment forum to get a good idea of what's being offered from various factions.

If you need any advice or want some help from the NC faction, add myself (ingame name: krindusk) as a friend and I'll do what I can to get you pointed in the right direction.
  3. HythlodayDerpCompany

Hello there Mrbryo, my name is Hythloday and I'm the creator of Derp Company, a Vanu Sovereignty faction that utilizes combined arms during our Operations nights to accomplish objectives. We offer three divisions, Infantry, Mechanized and, Aviation within Planetside 2, meaning not only can our membership educate you on classes, but on different uses for those classes. To boot we offer training courses that introduce different techniques and tactics for gameplay as well as class-specific courses. How's that for what you're looking for? ;)

We have a lot to offer at Derp Company, so check us out to learn a little more about us to see if the fit is right @ derpcompany.com

Happy hunting.
  4. Jaeger41

It sounds like you would be a great fit for Sunder Military Gaming [SMG]. We're a mature NC outfit that uses military-style tactics and combined arms. We have suggested loadouts and certing recommendations for infantry, armor, and air. If you're interested in air, we have BR100 pilots that would be more than happy to start you at square one and get you up to speed. Hell, they've even offered to teach ME to fly, and I'm a muddy-boots grunt. Personally, I enjoy helping new recruits, and any of the SMG veterans are willing to answer recruit's questions. Check us out at SunderHQ.com and submit an application if you are interested.
  5. Qdaddy/Splitin2

Hey, It sounds like The Timberwolves would be a good fit ! If you are interested take a look at our recruitment post and hit me up in game! We are always looking to add valuable pups to our ranks :)

- Qdaddy
  6. skifton

www.sunderHQ.com

Sunder Military Gaming - no need to be military, duh.

We run air, armor and infantry trainings every week, along with semi-dedicated groups of each.

We like to get tactical, but no one gets on your if you're not "God-tier" at all. Been here two years. Love it.
  7. enragedweasels2

Welcome back to Planetside 2!

If you are looking for organized I would recommend Nemesis of Dawn, we are highly organized with basic and advanced training regularly. We are military styled with emphasis on our members following orders and behaving in a respectful manner. We are not "super-strict" but we are strict in our rules and respect for others; and we are far from hardcore. Two of our most basic rules are to have fun and always be in the ourfit squad when outfit buddies are online. We do require a working microphone, but as long as you are on teamspeak for the time-being we can make an exception.

If you are interested in Nemesis of Dawn visit our website at ps2nod.shivtr.com
  8. MisterTwister22

You've got to be kidding me. This post is 6 months old. Desperate much? Also broke the copy paste rule.
  9. enragedweasels2

I honestly didn't realize there was a copy/paste rule. And I didn't pay attention to the post date. Apologies and thanks.