Strange bug

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by spike7, Oct 20, 2014.

1. spike7

Hi guys,

Sorry if this has been raised before, but I couldn't see anything on a quick look and I'm not sure what to search for.

The game keeps going absolutely crazy.

- Players and vehicles will start appearing in almost random positions, often in midair (or in many other impossible positions). Vehicles (like tanks) will often appear to be driving into the ground or land on me from above and kill me.
    - Bullets will also seem to lose track of their position, so I will be hit by things that weren't fired at me.
    - The map and minimap will show all players and vehicles randomly changing positions as well, with everything moving randomly many times a second.
    - On attempting to log out, the loading screen will always get stuck at 32%. The progress bar will then fill up, and start again from the beginning, still stuck at 32%. It'll fill up and then start again anywhere between 3 and 9 times in a row, before it starts behaving normally and logs out.

This occurs every time I play the game now, it used to be intermittent. It's currently happening before I even start playing (just looking at the map screen on first login). I was previously able to temporarily solve this by restarting the client, until it started happening every time. I am often playing on a slow-ish broadband connection, but the consistency of this bug combined with the loading bar problems indicate to me that this is something more than that.

I have used the client to verify the game files, no problems were detected.

Help!
  2. user101

Ya, server desync issues... when it desync's you need to restart the PC ... it can leave programs running in background.
  3. spike7

Thanks for the reply. I've already restarted many times, this is now occurring constantly even after restarts. Are there any other fixes? Do others see the loading bar issues too?
  4. lords8n

Sounds like you're losing connection to the server (desyncing).

This happens to me occasionally.
    My cable modem is right next to me so when this happens I have noticed that I have completely lost connection to the internet.

Hope this helps!