NC HA LMG

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Vraccas24, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Vraccas24

Now my friends, I need your advice!
    I need a fifth LMG to auraxium. Which one is better:Anchor or EM1?
    Tested in VR, em1 seems to be more accurate, but everyone is loving the anchor, so better spend some more certs or go EM1?
    Thx for your opinion!
  2. SharkSpider

The Anchor's the best NC LMG. Definitely worth getting an Auraxium with, maybe more after that.
  3. dsty

I agree anchor
  4. miraculousmouse

Anchor, **** the Esamir's Mistake 1.
    • Up x 1
  5. _itg

The EM1 is very unpopular around these parts because it has a poor RoF for its damage tier. It could be a decent choice for you if you prefer providing mid-range supporting fire, but you'll probably lose a lot of 1v1s against other heavies.
  6. BadApple

Just did the Auraxium thing not to long ago to get the GODSAW. Anchor was not one of them so I can't speak to that weapon but I can the EM1.

I found the EM1 enjoyable with it's high ROF and great accuracy. Granted there will be times when it feels underpowered and you will be caught thinking to yourself "Wish I had my SAW" or whatever you prefer.

The one thing I found myself doing when first starting to use the EM1 was bursting it like the SAW (my main LMG). This can be lethal to you the user :)

Just remember to hold down the fire button a hair longer on your bursts and that thing can sing, medium range as well.
  7. lilleAllan

The EM1 is the worst NC LMG - definitely choose Anchor.
  8. UnDeaD_CyBorG

I don't think the EM1 is a bad gun, it's just untypical for the NC. It's close to the VS Polaris, which a lot of people dislike as well, but which works well with long bursts at midrange.
    Remember when you were new and people maybe told you to fire short bursts? Don't do that. :p
    Still, can't argue with the Anchor.
  9. Niramartlu

EM1 is the easiest NC gun to maintain in battle and very good for hit-n-run tactics with silencer and 200 mag. Anchor is universal gun for close and mid range and tend to more brute force and head-to-head battles. Both are good guns, but anchor is more universal to different situations and therefore more popular.
  10. KnightCole

Anchor

Anchor

Anchor

Anchor

Anchor

that for the next people who dont post on this thread, im answering for them.

Anchor....
    • Up x 1