Alpha-pack/2+yrs players - how many of you still playing?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Fabien, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Shanther

Been playing since early beta. I do take breaks now and then.
  2. Jaedrik

Dat Isaac Asimov doe.

Edit: I've been here since December 1st 2012 :D
  3. Paragon Exile

Played at release for a bit, quit because my computer was balls, rejoined in september.
  4. Niamar

Still here.
  5. Rogueghost

Been here since the first wave of beta.
  6. Tommyp2006

Started just after release, still playing multiple times a week.
  7. miraculousmouse

I would've been an alpha pack player if I had my rig then :D
  8. BlueSkies

Mattherson was not a PS1 server. Johari, Konried, Markov, Emerald, Werner, and Jackson were the original servers (mergers obviously happened, eventually all turning into Gemini)
  9. Kylerr

o/..... kill me please
  10. Leondre

Alpha Squad here.
  11. Xasapis

Still here ...
  12. DFDelta

Still playing and here since alpha squad.
    So are 2 others of my originally 9 squadmates from beta.
  13. WUNDER8AR

Started in 2012, had a 10 months or so break. I came back in July. Unlimited Alpha Squad boosts ftw :D
  14. Ixidron

Playing since late beta, took a few breaks.
  15. Degenatron

Alpha Squad reporting in. Also member since launch. (sure would be nice to get a cool Anniversary Bonus for such loyalty ~Hint, Hint Radar!~)

I still try to play at least a couple of hours a day, and as much at 12 hours on the weekends.

Still the best FPS on the internet 2 years running now.

Which side? Planetside!
  16. TraatAdmiral

Early December 2012. Not super active for that entire time, though.
  17. Klypto

Alpha Squad for Victory.
  18. Tatwi

/wave

The game was far too broken for me to even play for a long time, so I gave up on it a few times for several months. Picked it up again at the end of Sept 2014 and even now it doesn't "work properly" all the time. Like last night, for the first hour or so it was as though my bullets weren't doing any damage and where I was on my screen was not where everyone else was seeing me.

Being killed by an enemy in the spawn room, before even leaving the spawn room, is a classic reason why I stopped playing before. I was once road killed by a sunderer before even leaving the spawn tube in the crown... My favorite though is when I get massive hitching and slam into the ground when flying - going along nicely, world stops for a second, boom! Yeah... great.

PS2 is a fun game, when it works properly, which frequently it doesn't. Other times, usually late a night, it works as one would expect. So, in small and un-serious doses, PS2 is fine. Not something I would spend any more money though (I've put in over $150 since beta, which I think is more than enough).
  19. Peebuddy

A $20 Alpha Squad, that lasted for 9 months (Because they reset it for everyone).

Now that ****'s $50, yikes.
  20. NCmagnetarN7

December 2012.i don't play any other online FPS games,PS2 has everything i ever wanted.Got pi**ed off a couple of times and left but i still love the game and will always come back.