[Vehicle] 15,000 Tank Buster Kills

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by GlobeMaster, Oct 14, 2014.

1. GlobeMaster

I just hit two of my specific goals today, 15,000+ Tank Buster kills and 60,000+ Gunner kills ( other player gunning in my Lib). Who said you need directives to have fun? :)

[IMG]
    • Up x 7
  2. z1967

That's pretty impressive. 15k kills of anything is pretty damn impressive.

Must have taken awhile to do that.
  3. andy_m

Nice :D

Like you say, who needs directives :)
  4. Ripshaft

You sir are a very very bad man.

Grats.
  5. Paragon Exile

I'm not sure whether to kill you or kiss you.

NOW DO IT WITH THE DRAKE.
    • Up x 1
  6. SerasVic

Statspadding is going to be bannable
  7. EGuardian1

Not Globemaster style. It's kinda hard to stat pad when he's literally shooting his tank buster and picking off infantry through the open door of a biolab.

Now if I were to continually throw my Mozzie at him over and over just so he can rack up the kills, yes, that's 'bannable' (3-7 day suspension)

Personally, Globemaster himself is OP. You can only nerf him by giving him a crappier mouse and monitor.
  8. Trebb

Stupid or trolling o_O

Grats! I used to roll my eyes because you never left your damn Lib, but I realized hey play whatever is fun!*

And you were one of the rare pilot farmers who wouldn't ****** when I'd get fed up of being farmed and hunt you down with my A2A cheese mossy(didnt happen much)

*does not apply to HA, that's still bullshiat ;)
  9. SerasVic

wut? what the **** are you talking about
  10. SerasVic

Obviously.

If he got his 15 000 kills by himself then congratz to him and nerf Lib more plz !
  11. Sossen

Reminds me of when I used to be one of the top CAS pilots in battlefield 3, it's pretty much exactly the same thing. So satisfying to see the dominating units on the ground just evaporate in front of you.
  12. day ofm one

OP, PLS NERF!

Well played ;)
  13. andy_m

I assume you mean "in-game?" :D
  14. Spude

Thats nothing compared to my conc kills.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  15. Brahma2

It's like a good version of Nevesnet.
    • Up x 1
  16. KoS-1

I'm happy that my harasser could be apart of it. Glad to have contributed to the cause!
    • Up x 2
  17. phaelah

I read the title as 15,000 burster kills. Now that would be impressive.
    • Up x 1
  18. SeanFree

Get ready for the Tankbuster OP, someone managed to get 15k kills with it :D

Anybody know what that DA guy is at kills-wise with it? I wonder who has more...
  19. Yeahy

This man killed me with a duster T_T
  20. Archiadus

So as a dedicated TB user, how do you feel about the weapon being priced at 100 certs?